Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wifey cooking my dinner tonight,and brought this smoker's pipe home with an erotic carving on it.

2 posters

Go down

wifey cooking my dinner tonight,and brought this smoker's pipe home with an erotic carving on it. Empty wifey cooking my dinner tonight,and brought this smoker's pipe home with an erotic carving on it.

Post  Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:37 pm

Shocked

a couple doing a 69. Suspect

behindthesofa No

Back to top Go down

wifey cooking my dinner tonight,and brought this smoker's pipe home with an erotic carving on it. Empty Re: wifey cooking my dinner tonight,and brought this smoker's pipe home with an erotic carving on it.

Post  NotBert Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:11 pm

69 is a beef in oyster sauce
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

wifey cooking my dinner tonight,and brought this smoker's pipe home with an erotic carving on it. Empty Re: wifey cooking my dinner tonight,and brought this smoker's pipe home with an erotic carving on it.

Post  Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:42 pm

NotBert wrote:69 is a beef in oyster sauce

lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:33 pm

sounds tastey.

thanks. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:12 pm

Laughing naughty
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:45 pm

erixter wrote:i didn't get it. Embarassed

wifey cooking my dinner tonight,and brought this smoker's pipe home with an erotic carving on it. 882526

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun May 26, 2013 2:54 pm

Have to remember some of my own stuff. It's a bit embarrassing laughing at your own gags not because they're funny, but because you've forgotten them completely Embarassed
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down