Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

one small ray of sunshine in this world of filth.HOORAY FOR ASPECT TWO.

2 posters

Go down

one small ray of sunshine in this world of filth.HOORAY FOR ASPECT TWO. Empty one small ray of sunshine in this world of filth.HOORAY FOR ASPECT TWO.

Post  Guest Tue May 15, 2012 4:31 pm

i bought my mother one of those mobile phones with the red alarm button somtime ago.
well,
the phone's okay,
but the battery doesn't last more than a couple of days,
so,
i thought,
i'll phone and order a new battery.

the chap on the phone politely asked why,
so i told him.

then,
without taking my card-details was saying "thank you for calling".

i butted in and said could i pay for the battery?

his reply:
(i hope you're sitting down.)

"nope.the battery isn't holding it's charge,as far as i'm concerned,that's a fault.and am happy to send another one out to you".

Shocked

okay,
those things don't cost the earth.
but in this day and age.
what a gesture.
i applaud it.
and if i ever consider the purchase of a house-hold item,
shall look there first.

there's even a problem-solving forum for people who buy the mobile phones,
and i was impressed with that. Smile

brilliant.

good on 'em.

Back to top Go down

one small ray of sunshine in this world of filth.HOORAY FOR ASPECT TWO. Empty Re: one small ray of sunshine in this world of filth.HOORAY FOR ASPECT TWO.

Post  Guest Tue May 15, 2012 5:40 pm

If the battery on my phone wasn't holding a charge I'd have been outside his office with a baseball bat if he tried to charge me!

Back to top Go down

one small ray of sunshine in this world of filth.HOORAY FOR ASPECT TWO. Empty Re: one small ray of sunshine in this world of filth.HOORAY FOR ASPECT TWO.

Post  bitofatwat Tue May 15, 2012 10:07 pm

Dont bother with mobiles far too intrusive Smile
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Wed May 16, 2012 9:59 am

bitofatwat wrote:Dont bother with mobiles far too intrusive Smile

BOAT does however have strategic video cameras about the house that Bev doesn't know about... Laughing

EDIT - and will Skype with anyone, the dirty fucker. I pretended to be a woman once to talk to him for a laugh. Ended up talking to him regularly as it's the best masturbatory aid I've ever had since my trained monkey died
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 16, 2012 11:01 am

NotBert wrote:

BOAT does however have strategic video cameras about the house that Bev doesn't know about... Laughing

EDIT - and will Skype with anyone, the dirty fucker. I pretended to be a woman once to talk to him for a laugh. Ended up talking to him regularly as it's the best masturbatory aid I've ever had since my trained monkey died

affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed May 16, 2012 11:24 am

Nobby Cheese wrote:
NotBert wrote:

affraid
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Wed May 16, 2012 12:29 pm

Yeah, like none of you wouldn't train a monkey to give you a hand shandy if you had the time and patience and a banana importing business
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 16, 2012 2:28 pm

you ARE right of course.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down