Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fuckin australian filth.

2 posters

Go down

fuckin australian filth. Empty fuckin australian filth.

Post  Guest Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:54 pm

nurse who took that hoax call about the royal in hospital found dead.

i hope that air-brained fuckwit of a dj is made aware of it.

now let's have HER in the spot-light.

and then let her live with it.

Back to top Go down

fuckin australian filth. Empty Re: fuckin australian filth.

Post  Guest Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:31 pm

Hold on Eric....think this through.
People do NOT usually commit suicide over such trivia.
She has to have been very disturbed to take action like that....especially as she leaves two kids behind!
She wasn't even told off for fuck's sake!
Total overreaction and not the fault of the pranksters.
I pull gags on people all the time and vise versa.....nobody tops themselves....if they did, we wouldn't do it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:34 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:
She has to have been very disturbed to take action like that....

there's pranks.

and being subjected to a very public humiliation.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:40 pm

Public humiliation?
I wouldn't go that far.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:44 pm

well,
if i'd been her,
i'd have felt that my position at the hospital,
was totally untenable.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:44 pm

let's see how it pans out eh?

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:08 pm

Every phone call you make to British Gas is a prank call if they say "your call is very important to us".

The press would be wanking over Chris Moyles if he'd done it and informing us of what an irreverent, cheeky card he is when he is in fact a cunt. People don't commit suicide over phone calls that don't reveal anything that isn't in the public domain. You don't get nicked for it either or Steve Penk would be in clink for pranking Tony Blair which could have had an impact on official secrets.

It's a nothing event in a country which (i) will ignore perpetual hate crime on the grounds of say, disability and (ii) won't back a petition to stop the demonisation of the 53 people being culled weekly who despite the very terminal state of their being, were determined to be fit for work by ATOS but will sign up for fucking badgers being culled.

If the nurse had been a badger, we'd have launched missiles on this premise.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:58 am

Amazed of the sheer fucking front of Lord Glenarthur.

"We care for sick people"

1. You're a private hospital. You care for sick people with money. The fees page of your website makes this patently clear. If there's any doubt, you take money up front.
2. Between 1996 and 2004, you were on the board of Millennium Inorganic Chemicals. During your tenure, there were sufficient serious incidents for your company to suggest that caring for sick people was second to making sick people - http://www.thisisgrimsby.co.uk/Toxic-incident-Stallingborough-plant-investigated/story-16451100-detail/story.html - It comes just seven months after the firm was forced to stop production after being issued with a prohibition notice by the Health And Safety Executive and is the fourth incident involving the chemical at the plant since May 1999.
3. 1996 to 1998 were your consultant years at Imperial Tobacco. No health conflict there with the company selling cancer sticks.
4. 1994 to 1997 were your consultant years at Chevron. Here's a list of Chevron controversies from Wikipedia
Controversies
6.1 Great American streetcar scandal
6.2 Tax evasion
6.3 Blocking of NiMH battery technology for automobiles
6.4 Environmental damage in Ecuador
6.5 Pollution in Richmond, California
6.6 Violation of the Clean Air Act in the United States
6.7 Destruction of natural forest in Bangladesh
6.8 Investment in Iran
6.9 Oil spill off the coast of Rio de Janeiro
6.10 KS Endeavor explosion
6.11 Political contributions

In political contributions, US Speaker John Boehner is heavily mentioned. Boehner of course gave several cheques in the guise of campaign contributions from lobbyists on the house floor during a vote on tobacco subsidies. The cheques were from, yes, the tobacco lobby. There's a neat fucking circle.

If I were Glenarthur, I'd shut the fuck up. There's no old pals network in Australia to silence his detractors. I hope they go after him, the false moralising twat.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:26 am

The dirty filthy cunt should be hung, drawn and quartered.
I'd do it.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:58 am

Maybe she was reprimanded behind close doors, as can happen in the NHS. Next day nurse manager realises they may have tipped her over the edge and then make out she was not told off and publicly call her an excellent member of staff etc I worked in the NHS for nearly 18 years and believe me there are some right cunts up the ladder and treat staff like shit.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:34 am

bitofatwat wrote:Maybe she was reprimanded behind close doors, as can happen in the NHS. Next day nurse manager realises they may have tipped her over the edge and then make out she was not told off and publicly call her an excellent member of staff etc I worked in the NHS for nearly 18 years and believe me there are some right cunts up the ladder and treat staff like shit.

She wasn't in the NHS. She was working for a money making concern that makes its wedge off the back of sick people either by providing inflated care costs or by diverting essential resources such as consultants away from the great unwashed.

See the "compassion"
(i) King Edward VII’s Hospital would like to announce the launch of the Jacintha Saldanha Memorial Fund.

Lord Glenarthur, Chairman of King Edward VII’s Hospital, says, “Jacintha Saldanha sadly died last week in tragic circumstances. She was an outstanding nurse whose loss has shocked and saddened everyone at the hospital. Following discussions with her family, we have now established the Jacintha Saldanha Memorial Fund in her memory.

(ii) http://www.kingedwardvii.co.uk/patient_payment.cfm
Such gems as the sterile, chilling phrases as
[i]"it is essential to receive confirmation prior to admission from your insurance company that your level of cover is adequate to meet the cost of your stay"
[ii]"The Hospital will consider payment of an account by a third party provided a signed letter of guarantee is received and approved prior to admission. If approved, patients are not expected to pay a deposit or fixed price on admission." DEPOSIT? It's not a fucking lemonade bottle
[iii]"Inpatient and Day Case patients paying for their own treatment are requested to pay for their stay on admission. Outpatients are requested to settle their accounts on the day of treatment and if insured, claim back from their medical insurance company."
On top of that they'll charge you for ordering papers, shoe-shining services and wake-up calls, I assume. These are "non-medical expenses". There is also a similar settling arrangement (termed "a matter of personal arrangement") for consultants and anaesthetists.
Oh, and "we don't accept Diners' Card"

Somehow, this fucking turkey shoot is a registered charity. Presumably this is for the subsidised beds for people in the services that they will undoubtedly use as "our brave boys" propaganda. It's fucking Downton Abbey with a bankroll. I can't even put up the rooms advertisement. Suffice to say that it's enough that there is a dedicated section.

ANYWAY...

They aren't NHS and as such aren't publicly accountable. Coverup? Glenarthur? What do you think? I'm pretty confident there was severe reprimand and swiftly so. Especially as the woman would have been an "imported". Doesn't matter what her background actually was, she has a surname that has a Portuguese-looking root - it's Empire ("I say, old girl, might you be from Goa?") all over again
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:41 pm

yeah well,
whatever.

it really is a poor old do.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:06 pm

Can't have a big oil/tobacco baron moralising on anything, Eric. It'd be like taking babysitting advice from the ghost of Cyril Smith
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:43 pm

NotBert wrote:Can't have a big oil/tobacco baron moralising on anything, Eric. It'd be like taking babysitting advice from the ghost of Cyril Smith

affraid affraid affraid affraid No No
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:57 pm

fuckin australian filth. 523193

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down