Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

there's me,wrestling with the stickie dilemma,going through so much soul-searching,(should i? shouldn't i? yeah but-no but-what if?maybe..

Go down

there's me,wrestling with the stickie dilemma,going through so much soul-searching,(should  i? shouldn't i? yeah but-no but-what if?maybe.. Empty there's me,wrestling with the stickie dilemma,going through so much soul-searching,(should i? shouldn't i? yeah but-no but-what if?maybe..

Post  Guest Sat May 26, 2012 1:14 pm

and if i tried anything,
she'd probably just tell to fuck off.

oh the joys of life. there's me,wrestling with the stickie dilemma,going through so much soul-searching,(should  i? shouldn't i? yeah but-no but-what if?maybe.. 882526

Back to top Go down

there's me,wrestling with the stickie dilemma,going through so much soul-searching,(should  i? shouldn't i? yeah but-no but-what if?maybe.. Empty Re: there's me,wrestling with the stickie dilemma,going through so much soul-searching,(should i? shouldn't i? yeah but-no but-what if?maybe..

Post  missyj Sat May 26, 2012 1:40 pm

just fucking do it , you will be a long time dead eric , stop all this pontificating on here and do something in real life then tell us about it Smile
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

there's me,wrestling with the stickie dilemma,going through so much soul-searching,(should  i? shouldn't i? yeah but-no but-what if?maybe.. Empty Re: there's me,wrestling with the stickie dilemma,going through so much soul-searching,(should i? shouldn't i? yeah but-no but-what if?maybe..

Post  Guest Sat May 26, 2012 3:25 pm

missyj wrote:just fucking do it , you will be a long time dead eric , stop all this pontificating on here and do something in real life then tell us about it Smile

yeah,
i really am sorry to be such a bore.

i thought about telling boat to delete my shit if it gets too much.

if she WAS,
ever interested,
i just couldn't do that to her.

too much guilt.

it's all bllx.
you know that.

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Sat May 26, 2012 3:49 pm

im thinking of you not us eric , i dont mind one bit how much you write on here , would be good to hear about some action though Smile
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 26, 2012 3:50 pm

oh you dirty bitch. tongue

Last edited by erixter on Sat May 26, 2012 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 26, 2012 3:53 pm

i know this is gonna seem weird but,
i like her too much to contemplate using her that way.

and REALLY!

the more i think about it,
the more absurd it seems.

i mean,

what could she possibly want with a miserable old cnut like me.

i'm just wishful thinking mj.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 26, 2012 3:57 pm

and i get the impression that,
as nice as she is,
and as friendly as she may seem,
sex really doesn't matter with her.

not that i mind that.

pillow-talk is what i miss most.

just to hold somebody,
and be held,
close,
real close,y'know? Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 26, 2012 4:05 pm

but that morning when we chatted for a few minutes,
and we stared into each others eyes,
for what seemed like an eternity,
must've been all of 20 seconds.
omfg!
WOW!
i sensed such an intensity,
it made my knees wobble.

and for an absolute millisecond,
the blink of an eye,
no more,
i glimpsed those lips.

affraid behindthesofa

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Sat May 26, 2012 6:26 pm

i always thought people with suicidal tendencies didnt really give a fuck , i mean if you want to die why do you care about all this trivial stuff Question
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 26, 2012 7:02 pm

erixter wrote:but that morning when we chatted for a few minutes,
and we stared into each others eyes,
for what seemed like an eternity,
must've been all of 20 seconds.
omfg!
WOW!
i sensed such an intensity,
it made my knees wobble.

and for an absolute millisecond,
the blink of an eye,
no more,
i glimpsed those lips.

affraid behindthesofa

there's me,wrestling with the stickie dilemma,going through so much soul-searching,(should  i? shouldn't i? yeah but-no but-what if?maybe.. 889308

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 27, 2012 10:14 am

missyj wrote:i always thought people with suicidal tendencies didnt really give a fuck , i mean if you want to die why do you care about all this trivial stuff Question

mj,
it's the careing,
and the feeling,
that hurts/causes such pain.

those of us that care/feel/and see,
so much.
we ARE the truly troubled souls of this world.

does that seem a naff thing to see?

i am so troubled by.............

so much. pale

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 27, 2012 10:15 am

missyj wrote:i always thought people with suicidal tendencies didnt really give a fuck , i mean if you want to die why do you care about all this trivial stuff Question

you are so wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Mon May 28, 2012 4:44 pm

well i dont really know much about it , iv experienced it though
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 29, 2012 5:14 pm

it's the careing that hurts.
it can really CUT. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Tue May 29, 2012 5:20 pm

how come you dont care about the most important thing Question
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 29, 2012 6:13 pm

missyj wrote:how come you dont care about the most important thing Question

scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 29, 2012 6:33 pm

mj,
the answer to that one is quite convoluted.
not entirely un-fathomable.
but totally un-workable.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 30, 2012 3:00 pm

maybe i'm trying to read things into this stickie business that just aren't there.

we're back in "not speaking" mode right now.

but does that REALLY have to MEAN anything?
that's just the female psyche isn't it?
time of the month and all that?
give it a few days and she'll all happy ' chatty ' and smilie again.

i do wonder what SHE'S thinking.
but then,
why must i assume that she's thinking ANYTHING?
i think it would be a relief to have her tire of the situation and disappear.
i DO feel that she wanted us to be on speaking terms.
but we DO seem to have hit an impasse.
and that's it.
game over.

you WOULD think,
that at our ages,
one of us would have taken the bull by the horns.
but i suppose women just don't DO that do they.
and well,
you know me.
affraid behindthesofa there's me,wrestling with the stickie dilemma,going through so much soul-searching,(should  i? shouldn't i? yeah but-no but-what if?maybe.. 158506

i keep thinking about if i COULD invite her to have a coffee with me sometime.
but what IF she agreed?
and what IF we really like each other?
too much pain,
too many tears.
i just gotta sit this one out.
i try not to be at my stop before her.
but i get there.
hoping for so much as a sideways glance. Embarassed

i thought/hoped that with age,
this sort of thing wouldn't happen any more.
but we can't help liking who we like can we?
it,
or life as they say,
"just happens". Neutral

well,
that's the midweek moan over,
and i gotta go.

later maybe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down