Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

well,it's almost 11.00.o'clock,on a sunday morning.they'll be on they're way to church now..............

Go down

well,it's almost 11.00.o'clock,on a sunday morning.they'll be on they're way to church now.............. Empty well,it's almost 11.00.o'clock,on a sunday morning.they'll be on they're way to church now..............

Post  Guest Sun May 27, 2012 11:01 am

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA'HA'HA.

FUCKING WANKERS.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

well,it's almost 11.00.o'clock,on a sunday morning.they'll be on they're way to church now.............. 158506

sorry 'bout that.
no offence intended. Embarassed

well,
anyway,
like i said,
sundee mornin,
'levern aclock,

and i've just (jesus!i just hit "r,then y,aiming for t)poured my last drop.

omfg. well,it's almost 11.00.o'clock,on a sunday morning.they'll be on they're way to church now.............. 523193

just one jam-jar ( NOT QUITE FULL ) of pleasure left. Sad

Back to top Go down

well,it's almost 11.00.o'clock,on a sunday morning.they'll be on they're way to church now.............. Empty Re: well,it's almost 11.00.o'clock,on a sunday morning.they'll be on they're way to church now..............

Post  Guest Sun May 27, 2012 11:08 am

HAVE A NICE DAY NOBSTER.

Back to top Go down

well,it's almost 11.00.o'clock,on a sunday morning.they'll be on they're way to church now.............. Empty Re: well,it's almost 11.00.o'clock,on a sunday morning.they'll be on they're way to church now..............

Post  Guest Sun May 27, 2012 11:23 am

Off to the beach hut at 1 o clock.
BBQ and cold beer
well,it's almost 11.00.o'clock,on a sunday morning.they'll be on they're way to church now.............. 47620

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down