Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No, really....this is the best cider on earth I'm drinking right now

2 posters

Go down

No, really....this is the best cider on earth I'm drinking right now Empty No, really....this is the best cider on earth I'm drinking right now

Post  Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:29 pm

7.5%...nothing added.
Better than sex

cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers

No, really....this is the best cider on earth I'm drinking right now Merrydown

Back to top Go down

No, really....this is the best cider on earth I'm drinking right now Empty Re: No, really....this is the best cider on earth I'm drinking right now

Post  NotBert Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:32 pm

The true alcopop, Tone.

Kids were never drinking alcopops - they were simply too dear. They were drinking shrewdly, calculating the maximum value penny-per-unit which was cider (apple alcopop) or sherry (sugary grape).
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

No, really....this is the best cider on earth I'm drinking right now Empty Re: No, really....this is the best cider on earth I'm drinking right now

Post  Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:34 pm

Fuck me Bert....this is truly the nectar of the gods ice cold.
Stick beer up yer arse I say.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:37 pm

strong stuff merrydown.

serious gut-rot. behindthesofa

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:41 pm

affraid affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:50 pm

A very crisp apple taste, light on the lips, with undertones of petrol .....plus a hint of nail varnish.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:53 pm

Laughing

yeah.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:58 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:A very crisp apple taste, light on the lips, with undertones of petrol .....plus a hint of nail varnish.

Hint of barbed wire, a touch of broken glass coming through with a hint of shitting dog running away as a finish
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:45 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:A very crisp apple taste, light on the lips, with undertones of petrol .....plus a hint of nail varnish.

lol! lol!
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down