Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My daughter was rushed to hospital today ...

Go down

My daughter was rushed to hospital today ... Empty My daughter was rushed to hospital today ...

Post  bitofatwat Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:44 pm

perforated appendix, GP has been fucking about for months, last appointment she had her lymph nodes were swollen in her groin and he said he'd send her for an ultra sound scan , appointment came last week for the 17 December What a fucking joke the NHS is becoming
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

My daughter was rushed to hospital today ... Empty Re: My daughter was rushed to hospital today ...

Post  Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:03 am

She'll be ok dude. Don't worry.

The NHS is pathetic nowadays.
I won't bore you with the details but I'm having massive rows with my local hospital at the moment.

Back to top Go down

My daughter was rushed to hospital today ... Empty Re: My daughter was rushed to hospital today ...

Post  bitofatwat Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:55 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:She'll be ok dude. Don't worry.

The NHS is pathetic nowadays.
I won't bore you with the details but I'm having massive rows with my local hospital at the moment.

Make a complaint in writing to the PCT let them investigate it and if they have just investigated themselves like they do your best bet is to go to the ombudsman and let them sort it out, or the GMC is its a GP

bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:44 pm

boat,
that sounds serious.

good luck mate.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down