Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pay for sex?i just need some inter-action,just to talk to somebody.

Go down

pay for sex?i just need some inter-action,just to talk to somebody. Empty pay for sex?i just need some inter-action,just to talk to somebody.

Post  Guest Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:46 pm

pay for sex?i just need some inter-action,just to talk to somebody. 75119

if i had that sort of money lying around,
i'd happily pay for pillow-talk.
but then again,
nah,
i probably wouldn't.
like sex,
when it's reduced to a business-transaction,
it detracts so much. pay for sex?i just need some inter-action,just to talk to somebody. 523193

and then again,
again, Laughing
money attracts doesn't it. Neutral

Back to top Go down

pay for sex?i just need some inter-action,just to talk to somebody. Empty Re: pay for sex?i just need some inter-action,just to talk to somebody.

Post  Guest Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:01 pm

pay for sex?i just need some inter-action,just to talk to somebody. 523193

Back to top Go down

pay for sex?i just need some inter-action,just to talk to somebody. Empty Re: pay for sex?i just need some inter-action,just to talk to somebody.

Post  Guest Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:09 pm

ha'ha'ha.

that knocked the fkn silly grin off yer face. pay for sex?i just need some inter-action,just to talk to somebody. 2728206345 tongue

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:57 pm

pay for sex?i just need some inter-action,just to talk to somebody. 599691

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:43 pm

Smile

Back to top Go down