Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

well,they'll soon be knocking the door,begging,

Go down

well,they'll soon be knocking the door,begging, Empty well,they'll soon be knocking the door,begging,

Post  Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:31 pm

under the guise of "carol-singer". Mad

wishing me,

ME! Shocked

a very merry christmas.

and a happy new year even. Rolling Eyes

well how does "FUCK OFF" sound?

well,they'll soon be knocking the door,begging, 2728206345 well,they'll soon be knocking the door,begging, 2728206345

nobster,
you do well to escape all of that bllx. well,they'll soon be knocking the door,begging, 1262168784

Back to top Go down

well,they'll soon be knocking the door,begging, Empty Re: well,they'll soon be knocking the door,begging,

Post  Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:22 pm

Just been told I have to have a CT Scan on the 16th...The day AFTER we're supposed to leave.
well,they'll soon be knocking the door,begging, 523193 well,they'll soon be knocking the door,begging, 623320

Back to top Go down

well,they'll soon be knocking the door,begging, Empty Re: well,they'll soon be knocking the door,begging,

Post  Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:27 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:Just been told I have to have a CT Scan on the 16th...The day AFTER we're supposed to leave.
well,they'll soon be knocking the door,begging, 523193 well,they'll soon be knocking the door,begging, 623320

oh your fuckin joking. well,they'll soon be knocking the door,begging, 523193

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:11 pm

Can you not get a switch, Tone? Given the therapeutic effects of your trip back, that'd be worthy of consideration
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:15 pm

I'm trying Bert but the bottom line is that I'm suffering from neuropathy in my opinion and my wife thinks we should write Spain off this winter.
well,they'll soon be knocking the door,begging, 623320

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:16 pm

Flights and big deposit on place already paid.
All non returnable.
well,they'll soon be knocking the door,begging, 623320

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:42 am

Scope for the Christmas period, then? The change has to be for the good
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down