Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alex Cunting Ferguson

2 posters

Go down

Alex Cunting Ferguson Empty Alex Cunting Ferguson

Post  Guest Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:50 am

This is him speaking after his lucky cunting team managed to stay in the FA Cup against Chelsea:

"We ran out of legs. Our two full-backs, Rafael and Patrice Evra, were knackered and the two centre midfield players tired badly and we kept giving the ball away.

"I detected there were some signs of tiredness. You have to understand the problem is the emotion and intensity of Tuesday night had taken its toll on one or two of the players"

SOMEONE TELL THIS PRICK THAT CHELSEA TRAVELLED TO ROMANIA ON THURSDAY AND PLAYED!!

Last edited by Nobby Cheese on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Alex Cunting Ferguson Empty Re: Alex Cunting Ferguson

Post  bitofatwat Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:15 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:This is him speaking after his lucky cunting team managed to stay in the FA Cup against Chelsea:

"We ran out of legs. Our two full-backs, Rafael and Patrice Evra, were knackered and the two centre midfield players tired badly and we kept giving the ball away.

"I detected there were some signs of tiredness. You have to understand the problem is the emotion and intensity of Tuesday night had taken its toll on one or two of the players"

SOMEONE TELL THIS PRICK THAT CHELSEA TRAVELLED TO ROMANIA ON THURSDAY AND PLAYED!!

Spot on Tone, someone should also tell him that playing 2 games a week only equates to a 3hour week and some of his players should try working 6 x 12 hour shifts and drawing £300 and see how they feel then.

Wankers
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:24 pm

Translation

"I cannot speak for my players in the week as I have not stopped drinking since Tuesday"
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:36 pm

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:48 pm

the game WAS played at a furious pace.
amazing.
and chelsea saw it out better.