Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My wife and me fucking about in Spain 4 weeks ago

3 posters

Go down

My wife and me fucking about in Spain 4 weeks ago Empty My wife and me fucking about in Spain 4 weeks ago

Post  Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:23 pm

Back to top Go down

My wife and me fucking about in Spain 4 weeks ago Empty Re: My wife and me fucking about in Spain 4 weeks ago

Post  bitofatwat Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:41 pm

Thats eric cantona with your wife Tone Laughing

Like having a free Gym cheers
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

My wife and me fucking about in Spain 4 weeks ago Empty Re: My wife and me fucking about in Spain 4 weeks ago

Post  Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:43 pm

One of my sons calls me Cantona!
Those exercise machines are all over Spain...totally free. And the older Spanish people use them a lot.
Shame this shithole doesn't do it.
Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:53 pm

where the fuck would you put them?
in this shit-hole.
without having the local filth crawling all over them?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:16 pm

Police station car parks?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:23 pm

with our weather?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:52 pm

My wife and me fucking about in Spain 4 weeks ago 523193

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:04 pm

and in car-parks would be a magnet for filth.

as you said,

"shithole". study

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:28 pm

Now your buiding snow men Mad
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:36 pm

My wife and me fucking about in Spain 4 weeks ago 623320

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:50 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:One of my sons calls me Cantona!
Those exercise machines are all over Spain...totally free. And the older Spanish people use them a lot.
Mad

You can find them if you look for them here, Tone. I know a few parks that carry them

http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk/liverpool-culture/2009/06/17/gym-equipment-installed-in-parks-to-keep-elderly-fit-92534-23895401/
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:34 pm

That's Liverpool....none where I am I don't think.
Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:49 pm

NotBert wrote:
Nobby Cheese wrote:One of my sons calls me Cantona!
Mad

You can find them if you look for them here, Tone. I know a few parks that carry them

http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk/liverpool-culture/2009/06/17/gym-equipment-installed-in-parks-to-keep-elderly-fit-92534-23895401/

Shocked

really?

amazing. study

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down