Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Punting makes me fucking puke sometimes

2 posters

Go down

Punting makes me fucking puke sometimes Empty Punting makes me fucking puke sometimes

Post  Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:50 pm

Backed over 2.5 goals in the Mallorca v Vallecano game tonight.
1-1 after 12 minutes and my bet still lost.
Punting makes me fucking puke sometimes 75119

Back to top Go down

Punting makes me fucking puke sometimes Empty Re: Punting makes me fucking puke sometimes

Post  Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:24 am

easy to say now,
but i can't believe you let the bet stand.

i wonder what odds unders after 12 minutes.

i'm always looking for a get-out.

different strokes eh? Neutral

Back to top Go down

Punting makes me fucking puke sometimes Empty Re: Punting makes me fucking puke sometimes

Post  Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:17 am

Hindsight is a wonderful thing Eric but as far as I'm concerned, if it's 1-1 after 12 minutes the chances of there not being any more goals is around a million to one. I had visitors anyway and never bothered to log on and go green.
Punting makes me fucking puke sometimes 75119 Punting makes me fucking puke sometimes 75119 Punting makes me fucking puke sometimes 75119

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:18 am

To make matters worse I've read the match report and the woodwork was hit THREE times in the second half.

Punting makes me fucking puke sometimes 623320

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:16 pm

I know there are gubbings all year round, Tone, but the last couple of weeks have been particularly spectacular, IMO, and one on top of the other. Arse end of season blues and change in code on the nags, maybe.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:42 pm

Done the very same and vice versa gone unders 0-0 after 70mins game ends 2-2 No
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:43 pm

bitofatwat wrote:Done the very same and vice versa gone unders 0-0 after 70mins game ends 2-2 No

affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:46 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:
bitofatwat wrote:Done the very same and vice versa gone unders 0-0 after 70mins game ends 2-2 No

affraid

What about the City game with QPR that got them the title 2 goals in the last minute... Millions gubbed affraid
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:10 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:Hindsight is a wonderful thing Eric but as far as I'm concerned, if it's 1-1 after 12 minutes the chances of there not being any more goals is around a million to one. I had visitors anyway and never bothered to log on and go green.
Punting makes me fucking puke sometimes 75119 Punting makes me fucking puke sometimes 75119 Punting makes me fucking puke sometimes 75119

yeah,
i know mate,
but we have ALL such tales to tell.
we've seen teams like utd. absolutely pummel their opposition,
and come away with nothing.
and having said that,
greening-up,
DOES reduce your profit.
i'm just not an "all or nothing "person. behindthesofa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down