Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have spotted a huge price for the coming weekend

Go down

I have spotted a huge price for the coming weekend Empty I have spotted a huge price for the coming weekend

Post  Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:06 pm

Fulham at home to Reading.
I'd have the home side in at around 8/15

They are 8/11

bounce bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down

I have spotted a huge price for the coming weekend Empty Re: I have spotted a huge price for the coming weekend

Post  Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:52 pm

reading might just have given up the ghost,
go out thinking oh what the fuck,
and give a good account of themselves.
you saw it here first.

"funny ol' game". study

Back to top Go down

I have spotted a huge price for the coming weekend Empty Re: I have spotted a huge price for the coming weekend

Post  Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:01 pm

Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:07 pm

tongue

GL with that.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:56 pm

I will be cumulatively backing Norwich to lose all three games. They are 16s to go down but rather than rely on Wigan results as well, I'll take the loss-loss-loss as (i) it'll be bigger safer and (ii) they're shit
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 04, 2013 4:25 pm

erixter wrote:reading might just have given up the ghost,
go out thinking oh what the fuck,
and give a good account of themselves.
you saw it here first.

"funny ol' game". study

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat May 04, 2013 4:56 pm

NotBert wrote:I will be cumulatively backing Norwich to lose all three games. They are 16s to go down but rather than rely on Wigan results as well, I'll take the loss-loss-loss as (i) it'll be bigger safer and (ii) they're shit

One in, 7/4 taken. I shall roll over on to the next.

Wigan currently trying their level best to shit it in injury time
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat May 04, 2013 4:57 pm

Last kick off the line clearance, Wigan win. GWARRRRRRRN!
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 04, 2013 5:03 pm

some funny results in the prem today bert. study

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 04, 2013 5:21 pm

Fulham can suck my fucking dick.
As for cunting Reading....going down because they've been wank all season so they smash FOUR away from home to fuck my bet.
Die you cunts.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 04, 2013 5:33 pm

it's that time of the year nobster.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat May 04, 2013 5:34 pm

Villa may already be at the beach when Wigan come to town
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun May 12, 2013 7:18 pm

Villa may have had their Karl Henry moment yesterday. They were safe and cruising against Chelsea.

Across Birmingham, it's a good job West Brom are safe because they are playing like they're managed by Alan Shearer
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down