Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How the fuck do you cunts put up with this bastard climate all year round?

3 posters

Go down

How the fuck do you cunts put up with this bastard climate all year round? Empty How the fuck do you cunts put up with this bastard climate all year round?

Post  Guest Wed May 22, 2013 12:07 am

We are sitting here with the cunting central heating full on just 10 days before June.
The weather forecast for the next week is low temperatures, rain, wind and the usual white or grey skies.
I just cannot take a lot more....I have to get back to Spain for good. No more 3 month spells there, it has to be for good.
Life is far too short for living it freezing your fucking bollocks off 9 months a year.
Mad

Back to top Go down

How the fuck do you cunts put up with this bastard climate all year round? Empty Re: How the fuck do you cunts put up with this bastard climate all year round?

Post  missyj Wed May 22, 2013 9:43 am

I agree Mad
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

How the fuck do you cunts put up with this bastard climate all year round? Empty Re: How the fuck do you cunts put up with this bastard climate all year round?

Post  Guest Wed May 22, 2013 11:38 am

It never used to be like this.
If we have one day of sun we have to pay for it with a week of cold grey days.
Summers used to go on for ever.
Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 22, 2013 3:22 pm

cold climate.
cold people.

it all makes for a hellish life.
in a hellish godforsaken society.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Wed May 22, 2013 10:24 pm

I get round it by using my Zen philosophy. The cold is merely a cackling chicken in your mind. To stop it, all you need to do is imagine an axe.

Axe, axe, axe, gone.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Wed May 22, 2013 10:42 pm

Not sure that will help me when those fat fuckers insist on opening all the doors
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Wed May 22, 2013 10:59 pm

Then you are not truly seeing the axe, my child.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed May 22, 2013 11:12 pm

missyj wrote:I agree Mad
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 23, 2013 5:34 pm

nice one bert. cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down