Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrity deaths always come in threes

4 posters

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Celebrity deaths always come in threes - Page 6 Empty Re: Celebrity deaths always come in threes

Post  NotBert Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:58 pm

Kids' author, old film actor, alternative comedian, Tone? A striker's hat-trick
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Celebrity deaths always come in threes - Page 6 Empty Re: Celebrity deaths always come in threes

Post  Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:08 am

Meanwhile....here comes another three.

Ruby Dee dies at 91: Oscar-nominated actress and civil rights legend passes away at New York home surrounded by her loved ones.

Celebrity deaths always come in threes - Page 6 Article-2656449-1EB47EAA00000578-20_634x446

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:42 pm

Followed today by Carla Laemmle

The star was one of the last entertainers left alive from the silent film era and was best known for playing the prima ballerina in 1925's The Phantom Of The Opera.

Celebrity deaths always come in threes - Page 6 Article-0-1EBEF45D00000578-66_634x642

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:43 pm

bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:49 pm

Number three:

Swing bowling all-rounder Gary Gilmour, who tore through England in the semi-final of the first World Cup in 1975, has died at 62.
He battled health problems for years and complications escalated after a recent fall.
The left-armer took six for 14 against England in the 1975 World Cup semi-final at Headingley.

Celebrity deaths always come in threes - Page 6 _75414530_022617167-1

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:52 pm

What was sad about Gilmour was the fact that his son Clint died of brain cancer aged 33 just 12 weeks ago.
Imagine how his wife must be feeling right now.
 Crying or Very sad 

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:14 pm

Now Porridge actor Sam Kelly keels over and kicks off yet another treble no doubt:
They're dropping like flies at the moment:
Celebrity deaths always come in threes - Page 6 Tve9244-9-272

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:29 pm

This is getting ridiculous now:

Jimmy Scott, US jazz singer and Twin Peaks star, dies aged 88

Celebrity deaths always come in threes - Page 6 Jimmy-scott-011

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:22 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:Now Porridge actor Sam Kelly keels over and kicks off yet another treble no doubt:
They're dropping like flies at the moment:
Celebrity deaths always come in threes - Page 6 Tve9244-9-272

Great scenes in UK drama

NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:22 pm

Shock old cunts die  Shocked 
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:24 pm

missyj wrote:Shock old cunts die  Shocked 

Gilmour 62, Kelly 70, a bit harsh, Jonesy.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:36 pm

NotBert wrote:

Gilmour 62, Kelly 70, a bit harsh, Jonesy.
when I think about it I know as many people who have died 60 -70 as over that age ,  Sad  are people still living longer ?  Suspect maybe they are trying to keep the pension bill down
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:52 pm

I'm council estate filth, Jonesy, but we seem to be like cockroaches - 70 is a start point, it seems and I know a bloke who is old enough to have relieved Belsen. The war generation around here refuse to die - they disagree with the concept as much and as long as they can
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:06 pm

This threads not about the age of people who are dying, it's about the fact that celebrity deaths come in threes.....two hat ticks there in less than 4 days MJ.

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:07 pm

I don't want to get old ,well not old but infirm  Sad 
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:08 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:

This threads not about the age of people who are dying, it's about the fact that celebrity deaths come in threes.....two hat ticks there in less than 4 days MJ.

Sorry, 5.....one more needed for the double hat trick.
It will come too.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:09 pm

missyj wrote:I don't want to get old ,well not old but infirm  Sad 

I'm 65 in a couple of months and my health stinks....I can smell the embalming fluid from here.
 behindthesofa 

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:12 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:

I knew you would say that Smile I don't think the definition of celebrity is being adhered to
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:13 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:
missyj wrote:I don't want to get old ,well not old but infirm  Sad 

I'm 65 in a couple of months and my health stinks....I can smell the embalming fluid from here.
 behindthesofa 
 Crying or Very sad 
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:16 pm

missyj wrote:
Nobby Cheese wrote:

I knew you would say that Smile I don't think the definition of celebrity is being adhered to
A celebrity is anyone with a Wikipedia entry.

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:34 pm

Rolling Eyes Laughing 
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:41 pm

So who on this thread was not a celebrity MJ?

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:06 pm

On the whole thread  Shocked ,loads of them IMO ,the definition is not a wiki entry
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:14 pm

Piers Morgan has a wiki entry. Wishful thinking rather than celebrity would get him on this thread
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:18 pm

Fuck me, I type that, click on the test match page and there he is in his typical "sucking a lemon flavoured cock" pursed lips face
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next