Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrity deaths always come in threes

4 posters

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Celebrity deaths always come in threes - Page 13 Empty Re: Celebrity deaths always come in threes

Post  Guest Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:50 am

Emerson, Lake and Palmer...........Emerson shot himself 9 months ago.

Back to top Go down

Celebrity deaths always come in threes - Page 13 Empty Re: Celebrity deaths always come in threes

Post  NotBert Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:34 pm

Indeed, Tone. Carl, Carlton and Geoffrey have all been contacted and given a panic button.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:53 pm

Walter Swinburn and Ian McCaskill check out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:34 am

Jim Prior completes the hat trick.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:27 pm

Swinburn was a big shock, Tone. Good jockey who comfortably held down a top job when working alongside some absolute greats (thinking the Kentucky Kid in particular) but he always looked younger than I do. He was an athlete at the same time I'd nominally have been an athlete.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:42 am

Zsa Zsa Gabor cops it trying to nick a quick single for the century, falls 50 days short.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:39 am

"cops it trying to nick a quick single for the century"

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:48 am

Rick Parfitt and George Michael shuffle of the mortal coil........who brings up the hat trick I wonder?
Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:39 pm

You could have a few, Tone. Miruts Yifter went for the treble (the Ethiopians did always run as a tight three) and John Buckingham went a couple of days earlier. Buckingham of course the most famous traffic dodger in English racing history...
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:36 pm

A very swift end of year hat trick.........Carrie Fisher, Liz Smith and Richard Adams.
Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:49 pm

I once wrote a play at school, Tone, and in I think seven lines (I never kept it, it was one of those two minute thin gags, taking the piss out of melodrama**, that only come back to you when your deep memory goes "remember...?") I killed 22 characters individually.

It feels like someone found it and published it on the news.

**Same writing that when somone needs killing off in Emmerdale, they get run over despite the road above the village only seeing about nine cars a day
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:16 pm

January only 12 days in and Buddy Greco, Peter Sarstedt, Paul Went, François Van der Elst and Graham Taylor all caught by the grim reaper.
Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:05 pm

Brian Fletcher as well, Tone. 69, I'd have had him as older; seems he won his first National as a non-voting minor (at that time), aged 20, in '68.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:50 pm

Lord Snowden caught and bowled by the grim reaper......decent innings though.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:38 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:Lord Snowden caught and bowled by the grim reaper......decent innings though.

Famous for having sex with just about anything, becoming Lord of a mountain because of his services to wedding cake and taking photos.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:37 pm

Rachael Heyhoe Flint has her bails whipped off while out of her crease.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:19 pm

Off go Gorden Kaye and Mary Tyler Moore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:55 am

Nobby Cheese wrote:Off go Gorden Kaye and Mary Tyler Moore.
John Hurt brings in the hat trick.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:46 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:
Nobby Cheese wrote:Off go Gorden Kaye and Mary Tyler Moore.
John Hurt brings in the hat trick.

"I appear to have offended you gentlemen"

Classic Hurt in "The Naked Civil Servant" when being beaten up by a gang of queer-bashers. No-one else could deliver that line in such a fashion. Except Quentin Crisp, I suppose.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:14 am

Alex Young and John Surtees.....two great performers I saw in the flesh.

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:16 am

What happened here then?  Has the 1000 year thing gone into effect already?
By the way Bert and Nobby, would you like me to post a pic of my tits?
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:38 am

Fucking hell, Jonesy, where have you been? Good to see you on, mind

3 things
(i) It became like the opening of the sale doors at Harrod's, we couldn't keep up
(ii) Who in their right mind offers to get their lils out on an obituary thread...
(iii) ...but oh fuck aye, go on, I might be aging but I do like a bit of theatre
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:50 pm

I see what you did there Celebrity deaths always come in threes - Page 13 435930 seriously my daughter has been ill so been off the radar for a bit x
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:24 am

What is wrong with her?

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:59 pm

Psychosis
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next