Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrity deaths always come in threes

4 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Celebrity deaths always come in threes - Page 3 Empty Re: Celebrity deaths always come in threes

Post  Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:28 pm

Yes, Adrian Mole author Sue Townsend dead at 68
There's the three MJ.

Back to top Go down

Celebrity deaths always come in threes - Page 3 Empty Re: Celebrity deaths always come in threes

Post  missyj Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:27 pm

OK nobs think we might be streching the celebrity tag ,when instead of sue townsend dies the headlines read Adrian mole writer dies
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:00 pm

Biggest selling author of the 80s, Jonesy. The JK Rowling of satire that played to kids and adults alone. I know people who'll say "reading kid's books, what's wrong with you?" about the Mole books and like the Simpsons, it's sailed completely over their heads
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:49 pm

I haven't read a mole or h potter , prob the only adult re the latter
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:50 pm

I do however love family guy but that's not really for kids is it
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:02 pm

That's exactly it, Jonesy. That and I haven't read the Potters either. Not really my bag
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:02 pm

I haven't read a book for over 30 years.
Boring.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:10 am

There you go.....Racing man Julian Wilson followed 48 hours later by Ex Rangers and Scotland player Sandy Jardine (same age as me)  behindthesofa 

This means a third very shortly MJ.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:02 pm

Tito Vilanova finally succumbed, Tone.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:56 pm

NotBert wrote:Tito Vilanova finally succumbed, Tone.
Poor sod.....just a year older than my eldest son.
That's the third then.

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:00 pm

Camilla's brother
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:02 pm

Camilla's fucking pisshead brother?
What was his claim to fame?
In what way was he a 'celebrity' MJ?
 scratch 

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:08 pm

When I read the name I knew who he was, that not enough  Smile did books and TV just as valid as some others on here ,I guess it messes with your in 3s theory  Razz 
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:22 pm

missyj wrote:When I read the name I knew who he was, that not enough  Smile  did books and TV just as valid as some others on here ,I guess it messes with your in 3s theory  Razz 

How does it mess with the threes theory?
If he was a celebrity he'd be the first of a new triple with 2 more to come in the next week no doubt.
 Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:24 pm

missyj wrote:When I read the name I knew who he was

Celebrity deaths always come in threes - Page 3 Liar

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:25 am

Neutral see what Burt says  Razz ,I knew it was camilla's brother ,I didn't know about the TV or other stuff some might though
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:42 pm

Jonesy, you've missed a free hit on the "family relatives" thread. I'd have to admit if I saw the name "Shand" I'd be assuming it was a relative of someone Prince Charles has had suck his cock. The inbred twats
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:50 pm

My mums always banging on about the royals and telling me stuff I really don't want to know  Crying or Very sad 
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:06 pm

Ok, there goes Bob Hoskins MJ......one more for the three with Shand.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:09 pm

Amazingly, the character Hoskins played in The Long Good Friday was Harold Shand!
 Shocked 

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:32 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:Amazingly, the character Hoskins played in The Long Good Friday was Harold Shand!
 Shocked 

affraid 
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:56 pm

D j e z rock dead 46, but we won't count him ( unless no one else goes :p )
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 01, 2014 12:14 am

missyj wrote:D j e z rock dead 46, but we won't count him ( unless no one else goes :p )
Who?
 scratch 

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Thu May 01, 2014 11:03 am

Hip hop nobs ,he's american
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 05, 2014 12:05 pm

There's the third to go with Shand and Hoskins.....Former British number one women's tennis player Elena Baltacha has died of liver cancer at the age of 30.

A new set of three will commence shortly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next