Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bye bye Gordon

Go down

Bye bye Gordon Empty Bye bye Gordon

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 7:44 pm

You Scottish cunt

Bye bye Gordon 38011

Back to top Go down

Bye bye Gordon Empty Re: Bye bye Gordon

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 7:45 pm

Took him four days and two goes. Couldn't even do that effectively

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 7:49 pm

I wish they'd all fuck off.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 8:02 pm

Songs for a Hung Parliament

As Gord, Nick and Dave scrap it out, hard-pressed political researchers are self-evidently running short of sync ideas for soundtracking soundbites. Hence this quick list to accompany politico dithering.

1. Bucks Fizz – Making Your Mind Up

Awful, of course, but it had to be in there. You really don’t need the lyrics quoted.

2. Radiohead – Where I End and You Begin

X'll mark the place / Like the parting of the waves / Like a house falling in the sea

Thom the soothsayer – our sixth form focus group provided the following explanation ... “X being the vote, the house falling into the sea a metaphor for Parliament disappearing beneath the murky wash of the Thames ... “

3. Paul Weller – Hung Up

And now I’m all hung up again / Just like a soldier from the past / Who won’t be told it’s over yet

Er... song for Gordy?

4. That Petrol Emotion – Big Decision

Economies gets weaker / Reactionaries stronger / As they get satisfaction on their knees

Very nearly up there with Thom for prescience, with the final quoted line particularly delectable in the circumstances (as one wag has noted, the economy may have been in freefall, but there’s been a run on kneepads down SW1 way)

5. Lethal Bizzle – Babylon’s Burning Down The Ghetto

Labour party’s full of shit / Cameron’s a fucking arse / Keep on talking shit, I’ll put your face through the frigging glass

Yes, Biz, we’ve all felt broadly similar

6. Ella Fitzgerald – Undecided

First you say you do / And then you don’t / And then you say you will / And then you won’t

Possibly likely to get more airplay accompanying parliamentary shadow boxing and horse-trading than Biz’s effort.

7. Sham 69 – Questions And Answers

Questions and answers / Honesty, lies / Yes, no you can’t, but you can if you know why

And where was Sir Jimmy Pursey’s name on my ballot paper?

8. Teddy Thompson – Change of Heart

Well, I guess you must have had a change of heart / You don’t treat me like you did at the start

Country music is all about betrayal after all . . .

9. New Order - Confusion

He's calling these changes that last to the end / Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies / The past is your present, the future is mine.

It wouldn’t be too much of a twist to address this to the vexed PR issue . . .

10. Jay-Z – Politics As Usual

When it comes to this cheese / Y'all like Three Blind Mice

Probably the only relevant line in the whole song, but exquisitely so.

11. Husker Du – No Promise Have I Made

Tell me a story / Tell me just another lie / Well, I can tell you / Set Your Expectations High

The pitch . . .

12. The Tubes – No, Not Again

Once you are burned, you are twice shy / That's a lesson that I'm still trying to learn / And it's one I forget as you walk by / I'm tempted to ask you to return

Dave reels in the medium-term memory loss contingent

13. The Replacements – You Lose

Yea, You Lose / Yea, You Lose

Because it’s all playground stuff at the end of the day. Also, a gratuitous dedication to Nick Griffin and the former BNP councillors for the borough of Dagenham.

14. Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine – A World Without Dave

And the world carries on without Davey / It's not a worse or better place / Uglier and safer maybe / But that’s a question of personal taste.

You know, just in case the mooted Lib-Con alliance falls and Broon manages to assemble his skittles.

15. The Rascals – People Watching

They’re all making a deal out of nothing / Decisions to be made, it seems so easy . . . And they're reading into things without my say-so / And he's sniffing his way to the top

In a nutshell.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 8:05 pm

I'll miss him. Cant stand the Tory cunts...

Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 8:08 pm

Doesn't matter who's in power ....all puppets, all having their strings pulled by the same paymasters.
Democracy is an illusion.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 8:47 pm

chips wrote:I'll miss him. Cant stand the Tory cunts...

Neutral

Some might say that's a non sequitur.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 12, 2010 1:56 am

Here's fucking madness for you.

David Cameron is Prime Minister.
Nick Clegg is a roller skate, car crash or pulmonary embolism away from being Prime Minister
Bad enough?
The person who leads the opposition to this is Harriet fucking cunting shitting twatting cunting fucking Harman.

We're all DOOMED!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 12, 2010 7:43 am

Vote Alan Johnson cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed May 12, 2010 10:54 am

snake plissken wrote:Songs for a Hung Parliament

As Gord, Nick and Dave scrap it out, hard-pressed political researchers are self-evidently running short of sync ideas for soundtracking soundbites. Hence this quick list to accompany politico dithering.

1. Bucks Fizz – Making Your Mind Up

Awful, of course, but it had to be in there. You really don’t need the lyrics quoted.

2. Radiohead – Where I End and You Begin

X'll mark the place / Like the parting of the waves / Like a house falling in the sea

Thom the soothsayer – our sixth form focus group provided the following explanation ... “X being the vote, the house falling into the sea a metaphor for Parliament disappearing beneath the murky wash of the Thames ... “

3. Paul Weller – Hung Up

And now I’m all hung up again / Just like a soldier from the past / Who won’t be told it’s over yet

Er... song for Gordy?

4. That Petrol Emotion – Big Decision

Economies gets weaker / Reactionaries stronger / As they get satisfaction on their knees

Very nearly up there with Thom for prescience, with the final quoted line particularly delectable in the circumstances (as one wag has noted, the economy may have been in freefall, but there’s been a run on kneepads down SW1 way)

5. Lethal Bizzle – Babylon’s Burning Down The Ghetto

Labour party’s full of shit / Cameron’s a fucking arse / Keep on talking shit, I’ll put your face through the frigging glass

Yes, Biz, we’ve all felt broadly similar

6. Ella Fitzgerald – Undecided

First you say you do / And then you don’t / And then you say you will / And then you won’t

Possibly likely to get more airplay accompanying parliamentary shadow boxing and horse-trading than Biz’s effort.

7. Sham 69 – Questions And Answers

Questions and answers / Honesty, lies / Yes, no you can’t, but you can if you know why

And where was Sir Jimmy Pursey’s name on my ballot paper?

8. Teddy Thompson – Change of Heart

Well, I guess you must have had a change of heart / You don’t treat me like you did at the start

Country music is all about betrayal after all . . .

9. New Order - Confusion

He's calling these changes that last to the end / Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies / The past is your present, the future is mine.

It wouldn’t be too much of a twist to address this to the vexed PR issue . . .

10. Jay-Z – Politics As Usual

When it comes to this cheese / Y'all like Three Blind Mice

Probably the only relevant line in the whole song, but exquisitely so.

11. Husker Du – No Promise Have I Made

Tell me a story / Tell me just another lie / Well, I can tell you / Set Your Expectations High

The pitch . . .

12. The Tubes – No, Not Again

Once you are burned, you are twice shy / That's a lesson that I'm still trying to learn / And it's one I forget as you walk by / I'm tempted to ask you to return

Dave reels in the medium-term memory loss contingent

13. The Replacements – You Lose

Yea, You Lose / Yea, You Lose

Because it’s all playground stuff at the end of the day. Also, a gratuitous dedication to Nick Griffin and the former BNP councillors for the borough of Dagenham.

14. Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine – A World Without Dave

And the world carries on without Davey / It's not a worse or better place / Uglier and safer maybe / But that’s a question of personal taste.

You know, just in case the mooted Lib-Con alliance falls and Broon manages to assemble his skittles.

15. The Rascals – People Watching

They’re all making a deal out of nothing / Decisions to be made, it seems so easy . . . And they're reading into things without my say-so / And he's sniffing his way to the top

In a nutshell.

Some good stuff there Snake, and with the lyrical snippets would make a good CD . Get it sent out to some record labels or make your own and put it out Very Happy
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 12, 2010 1:24 pm

Bye bye Gordon Robbincunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 12, 2010 1:31 pm

Bye bye Gordon TITNIC

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed May 12, 2010 2:23 pm

snake plissken wrote:Bye bye Gordon TITNIC

Bye bye Gordon 189864 Bye bye Gordon 189864 Bye bye Gordon 189864 Bye bye Gordon 189864 Bye bye Gordon 189864 Bye bye Gordon 189864
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 12, 2010 10:32 pm

chips wrote:Vote Jon Cruddas cheers

Get rid of the shite that now has the label "The New Labour Experience"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down