Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

British women officially the fattest in Europe

3 posters

Go down

British women officially the fattest in Europe Empty British women officially the fattest in Europe

Post  bitofatwat Thu May 29, 2014 1:13 pm

British women officially the fattest in Europe Fashion-7

What the f uck happened  No
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

British women officially the fattest in Europe Empty Re: British women officially the fattest in Europe

Post  Guest Thu May 29, 2014 1:21 pm

We top the Euro league in all of 'em mate.
Most alcoholic women
Most teenage pregnancies
Most female drug addicts
Biggest consumers of anti depressants
etc, etc.

Back to top Go down

British women officially the fattest in Europe Empty Re: British women officially the fattest in Europe

Post  bitofatwat Thu May 29, 2014 3:34 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:We top the Euro league in all of 'em mate.
Most alcoholic women
Most teenage pregnancies
Most female drug addicts
Biggest consumers of anti depressants
etc, etc.

Since they started wanting to go out to work Tone. A womens place is tied to the kitchen sink and to the bed head  Laughing 
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Punting Prowler Thu May 29, 2014 4:25 pm

They are more than a tad plump, imo.

Fuck knows what they are eating.

Do they exercise  Question 

Every time we visit England, the women seem to have put on another layer of fat.

It's fucking embarrassing looking at them in short skirts, cropped tops and 'hot' pants during the summer months.

Have these slobs got no shame  Question 

They should come to China and look at a proper female physique.

Not many fatties here.

pp
Punting Prowler
Punting Prowler

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Thu May 29, 2014 4:50 pm

Brilliant special effects on this vid

Here again without the special effects

bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 29, 2014 7:06 pm

Jesus....I fucking loathe fat cunts.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Thu May 29, 2014 9:19 pm

Official numbers out show a downturn in alcohol use and alcohol related shit.

What that says to me - we're all fucking skint and can't afford to drink.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Thu May 29, 2014 11:46 pm

NotBert wrote:Official numbers out show a downturn in alcohol use and alcohol related shit.

What that says to me - we're all fucking skint and can't afford to drink.

lol! lol! 
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:25 am

"So what you're saying is I'm too big for you?"

British women officially the fattest in Europe C35d1010

The only way I'd not react here is if I was going past at speed in an ambulance with a sheet over my face

Spoiler:
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:01 am

I even impress myself sometimes with my finds. Even the look on her face is somewhere between faintly disapproving and knowingly suggesting "you want to have me now and I could be... persuaded". And I'm spent.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:46 am

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:32 pm

NotBert wrote:"So what you're saying is I'm too big for you?"

British women officially the fattest in Europe C35d1010

The only way I'd not react here is if I was going past at speed in an ambulance with a sheet over my face

Spoiler:

I like to think that the bloke (yes, bloke, I'm not going to turn it into some sort of lesbian vampire bathtime wrestling fantasy) who took this photo was trying to do too many things at once and rather than try and keep going, held on to the camera for the shot, with the reasoning that he would put the camera down in a minute and continue to fuck (her look would suggest she has got more than enough for him) but (i) that shot is forever and his imminent jollies are transient and (ii) he'd already blown his stack anyway and had twenty minutes to kill before he could do himself justice.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:58 am

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:25 am

I can remember the pic that isn't there any more and this site can fuck off for whatever it did to my account.

HOWEVER, I'm on this page for a point.

At sixteen, you could poke your own eye out with your cock as physiology hadn't taken hold. You'd see a woman in yoga pants and you'd only stand up and go one-eyed for the ones off whose arse you could bounce a ten pence piece off.

Add a decade and the 12 o'clock salute hasn't really changed but for you having a bit more control over it. You also graduate to women who fill their kit because that's how we should be - we're adults now, we have and want proper bodies.

As the yardarm sinks to the horizon in future years, our tastes also change. There is a point where the rock-hard teen arse becomes something you associate with kids and it is now wrong, but that's fine because simply, we appreciate curves, the feminine form, the lifetime of study and our tastes lie there now.

It's a wonderful study in how we change over time - that the supposed broiler chicken we'd not offer a second glance as clean-limbed, lithe spunk-filled bag of horn as a teen would now be our canon, but more importantly, the teen angel we adored as teens is off the radar because we now believe they don't fucking eat, the skinny bastards, and we want to see who we're holding.

My point? I'm worried about the full extrapolation, which would be no erectile capability at all and being only turned on by skeletal women named Maureen who are dressed in floral curtains and have iron grey hair and Marje Proops glasses. Mind you, I might be sucking cock by then if that's my option as I haven't done that either.

To recap. I've always been a t&a man. My observation over time I reckon has gone upward rather than downward, but with it so does the average age. Now show me your boobs.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:44 pm

NotBert wrote: Mind you, I might be sucking cock by then if that's my option as I haven't done that either.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down