Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE WORLD'S BEST FOOTBALLER BAR NONE

3 posters

Go down

THE WORLD'S BEST FOOTBALLER BAR NONE Empty THE WORLD'S BEST FOOTBALLER BAR NONE

Post  Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:56 pm

Even half fit he was the best player on the pitch tonight:

THE WORLD'S BEST FOOTBALLER BAR NONE 380407 

THE WORLD'S BEST FOOTBALLER BAR NONE 130425235532-luis-suarez-single-image-cut

Back to top Go down

THE WORLD'S BEST FOOTBALLER BAR NONE Empty Re: THE WORLD'S BEST FOOTBALLER BAR NONE

Post  bitofatwat Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:09 pm

Made all the difference t'night Tone. Missed the first half as i was out bowling. Back to the drawing board now.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

THE WORLD'S BEST FOOTBALLER BAR NONE Empty Re: THE WORLD'S BEST FOOTBALLER BAR NONE

Post  missyj Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:53 am

I agree but the goals he scored yesterday should of been scored by any half decent striker
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:50 pm

missyj wrote:I agree but the goals he scored yesterday should of been scored by any half decent striker

Get a grip....I can think of 'world class strikers' who'd have been hard pressed to put those two away, especially the first one....a lot more difficult header than you may think.
I thought you fancied him anyway?
 Suspect 

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:05 pm

No he looks like Freddie mercury ugly brother , you're thinking of Ronaldo  THE WORLD'S BEST FOOTBALLER BAR NONE 469397 
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:47 pm

missyj wrote:No he looks like Freddie mercury ugly brother , you're thinking of Ronaldo  THE WORLD'S BEST FOOTBALLER BAR NONE 469397 

lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:15 pm

missyj wrote:I agree but the goals he scored yesterday should of been scored by any half decent striker

The only time ever yesterday where, when the ball went over and off Gerrard, I actually said "fuck" before he'd even squared up. I've never had that sense of certainty about any striker ever - he punishes teams. As for the first one, there isn't a striker in the world who has that change of direction, let alone one at that pace. Jagielka lost sight of him for two seconds and he'd gone - he could have been by the corner flag, he'd have had no idea.

Every centre back who faces him must be a stone lighter when they play him as they must frankly shit themselves for a week solid before the game. He is too good for the English game.

Unlike the overblown Portuguese fart. He reminds me of Mendieta - send him in the corner on his own with his own ball and he'd be happy, never mind the rest of the side.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:53 pm

I said fuck any time Gerrard was near the ball  Smile 
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:28 pm

I get the feeling he says the same when feeling his balls.

There's a gag in there I was trying to work you into, Jonesy, but there is a limit to my coarseness and he's a bridge too far; I couldn't do it.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down