Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non white people in television ads

Go down

Non white people in television ads Empty Non white people in television ads

Post  Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:35 am

Firstly, I do NOT watch television but my wife does.
She watches it in the  bedroom.
Over the last few months, every time I've gone in there while she's watching, if the ads are on I have noticed at least 70% of the people in them were either black or more usually, mixed race.
I asked my wife if she'd noticed it and she said she too had indeed noticed the massive amount of non whites in ads.
A few days ago, I asked her to call me in when the ads came on and sure enough, 99% of ads do have more blacks and mixed race people in them  than white.
What the fuck is that all about then??

Shocked

Back to top Go down

Non white people in television ads Empty Re: Non white people in television ads

Post  NotBert Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:06 pm

The ad world is a law until itself, Tone. Can't say I've noticed but then TV ads invariably show men to be complete fuckwits married to a nodding, knowing woman.

Barry Scott's real name isn't Barry Scott either. He is, however, a twat in real life as well.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:26 pm

I have noticed that in recent ads, the number of redheads in them has increased disproportionately to the low percentage of population who are coppertops.

Not complaining, aside from the fact that I find myself masturbating furiously and far more frequently between parts of a programme. Check it out - there's the exercise woman with a fridge full of peppers who makes my gentleman firm and there's a brief foray, bottom left of screen at the end of one of the M&S jumper ads who is just daring me... That's just two of them. Then there's the Simply Be models besides...
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:16 pm

Non white people in television ads 469397 Non white people in television ads 469397 Non white people in television ads 469397

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:48 am

Getting really fucked off lately with ads with reunion scenes where a same-sex couple fall into each others arms and kiss.

It isn't the embrace.  It isn't the same sex thing.  It isn't even the usually pisspoor product.

It's the cunts who sat around a table and hijacked gay folk by deciding that they'd be 'innovative' or 'edgy' or even that fucking stupid word, 'woke', and phoned in the campaign when you know behind closed doors they'll have said something about 'lezzas', 'queers', 'bumboys' or 'rugmunchers' but they'll happily sell their grandmother to break into that pink pound.  Lord knows what they think of we 'spackers'.

Government sanction this hate crime and pandering.  Be the change then do the ads, don't pretend the ads will lead the change.  Because they won't, you pandering shit.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down