Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This story made me laugh out loud.

Go down

This story made me laugh out loud. Empty This story made me laugh out loud.

Post  Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:04 pm

While doing my National Service, a Scots mate of mine related this story to me regarding a piper who payed a visit to Glasgow in his convertible car to play in a gathering of the clans .
Unfortunately he had to stop to pick up some items from a grocery store on the way and after being in the shop for about fifteen minutes he suddenly realized that he had left the top of his convertible down with his bagpipes in full view.
He rushed back to his car to rectify his mistake but he was too late........................someone had dumped another set of pipes in his car.

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

This story made me laugh out loud. Empty Re: This story made me laugh out loud.

Post  NotBert Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:11 am

Had something similar tonight, Tone, where I got to put an old gag into a proper conversation.

Mum was saying about a woman who isn't great in her feet because she has two metal pins in her ankle after falling off a ladder...

The real end of that sentence is "when decorating" but I stepped in with "while ironing the curtains". My son found that hilarious too.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:41 pm

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down