Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Had a three hour operation on Thusday

2 posters

Go down

Had a three hour operation on Thusday Empty Had a three hour operation on Thusday

Post  Guest Sun May 08, 2016 12:23 pm

My blood flow to the left leg is down to a fucking trickle. They were going to put a few stents in but decided against it in the end after trying for so long.
My artery has been damaged by the original 9 inch long stent graft that they put in 20 months ago. Now they are talking about a third operation to do a crossover graft from one illiac artery to the other.....What a nightmare.
I am only able to walk around 20 yards top whack before pain that is about 10 times worse than cramp kicks in all over my left leg. The fear is that the blockage becomes complete and thromboses on me causing a fast blue leg and ultimate amputation.
Oh, and my piles are killing me.
Had a three hour operation on Thusday 523193

Back to top Go down

Had a three hour operation on Thusday Empty Re: Had a three hour operation on Thusday

Post  NotBert Mon May 09, 2016 2:15 am

Fucking hell, Tone, it's a set of affairs to avoid when you're pitching for the graft.  They couldn't take out your farmers and use them, could they? (Not the time to be pitching for a giggle either, I suppose - they say laughter is the best medicine but I can tell you that isn't true; insulin dependent diabetics die in three days but last a lot longer on needles and misery.

Stay as well as you can, Tone.  Sounds glib but only if it's from those who don't know what it is to be substantially ill.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Had a three hour operation on Thusday Empty Re: Had a three hour operation on Thusday

Post  she Wed May 11, 2016 11:21 am

damn! hope you're gonna be ok x
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down