Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The greatest goal ever scored (very funny)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The greatest goal ever scored (very funny) - Page 4 Empty Re: The greatest goal ever scored (very funny)

Post  NotBert Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:18 am

The truth sometimes imitates the fiction

NotBert wrote:Not going to happen, then, but the Ewok is pumped up, so is Souey because (i) he's awake and (ii) someone has stolen his washbag. In honour of Willie Johnston they just kick fuck out of everything that moves for the last twenty minutes. Alan Rough is therefore the only player who comes out unscathed.
Now, compare this week's Knowledge in the Guardian...

MANAGERS SENT OFF ON DEBUT

"Milan legend (well, you know, tackles, tackles and more tackles) Gennaro Gattuso, now in charge of Palermo, has been sent off in his first game as a manager," stated Bogdan Kotarlic last week. "I know that it is not something completely unusual for a tyro manager to be sent off but I would like to know who were the others?"

Luckily, Eugene McGinley is on hand with the answer. "Graeme Souness was dismissed in first game as player-manager for the old Rangers," he writes. "August 1986. Not surprisingly, his tackle was closer to an assault on Hibs player George McCluskey and a melee ensued in which virtually every player on the field became involved – all except for Scottish international keeper Alan Rough, who later admitted he was too lazy to run up and get involved! Souness followed this up with another dismissal in the Glasgow derby with Celtic the following August, and then compounded his offence after the match by calling the match official gay."

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/aug/28/the-knowledge-waterlogged-football-august

I'm fucking great, me...Laughing
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4