Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WARNING - Ash Cloud over the eastern part of the UK tonight.

Go down

WARNING - Ash Cloud over the eastern part of the UK tonight. Empty WARNING - Ash Cloud over the eastern part of the UK tonight.

Post  Guest Fri May 14, 2010 6:27 pm

I've been roped into accompanying my mrs as she drives her parents to Gatwick, from Norfolk. They can't get a taxi as you can't smoke in them, and I don't let them smoke in my car, even though I smoke myself, so we're not gong in that either.

We're all squeezing into a fucking Nissan Micra (luckily, they're all small) to go to Gatwick. Last time I went to London, from Cambridgeshire, with her parents in their car, they had 6 fags each in just under 2 hours.

Gatwick's further, and I'm not looking forward to this at all.

Leaving here at 3-00 a.m. so anybody near Sussex should be able to see the smoke trail from the car as we near Gatwick.

With any luck, that Icelandic volcano will spew out some more shit, and they can get stuck in Canada for 6 months, instead of 3 weeks. lol!

Back to top Go down

WARNING - Ash Cloud over the eastern part of the UK tonight. Empty Re: WARNING - Ash Cloud over the eastern part of the UK tonight.

Post  Guest Fri May 14, 2010 7:45 pm

I fucking detest smokers.

Back to top Go down

WARNING - Ash Cloud over the eastern part of the UK tonight. Empty Re: WARNING - Ash Cloud over the eastern part of the UK tonight.

Post  Guest Sat May 15, 2010 10:56 pm

Smoking when they came out of the house, which they finished and threw on their drive. Stopped at Clacket Lane Services for a cuppa, where they had one each. The count in the bowl (no ashtray in the back of the wifes car) was 14.

So they had 18 between them in 2 hours and 45 minutes.

It's a wonder they can afford holidays.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 15, 2010 11:08 pm

It's a fucking wonder they are alive!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 15, 2010 11:17 pm

They don't even smoke 'proper' fags, but the half price shit they get from Europe.

This is a fair example of how much they smoke :

We were in Bowness, in that big pub by the pleasure boat dock, having a drink one night. When we left, at 11 'o' clock, we got a cab back to our cottage near Crook. As we came near the BP garage on the road they counted their fags.

She said 'We've got 27 between us, will that last us until the morning.'

20 FUCKING 7 !!

It's not as though we were going to sit up chatting or watch telly, and we didn't allow smoking in the cottage.

It's a major fucking drama when the the 'fag bloke' doesn't get them any for a week.
lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 15, 2010 11:20 pm

WARNING - Ash Cloud over the eastern part of the UK tonight. Mouth-full-of-cigarettes1

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 15, 2010 11:25 pm

Could be her mum lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 16, 2010 9:33 am

My aunt and co are supposed to be flying out of gatwick to shaarm el sheik today, I hope they manage to get through before the bastard ash closes the airspace. Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 17, 2010 12:20 am

Dd they get out okay ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 17, 2010 12:26 am

I keep looking up for this cloud, there's fuck all there.

Pity really, as the ash would probably help the garden

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 17, 2010 7:30 am

Glimmer wrote:Dd they get out okay ?

Yes cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Mon May 17, 2010 9:17 am

chips wrote:
Glimmer wrote:Dd they get out okay ?

Yes cheers

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Hope they have a good time to boot Very Happy
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 18, 2010 1:22 am

It's amazing how many cunts suddenly know everything on the affect of volcanic ash on an airplane's engines. Daily Mail cunts etc. Fucking tourists who change their opinion and blame everybody in the event of a plane accident.
Just leave it to the experts I say, if it means you can't get home or go on holiday for a few days learn to live with it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down