Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man denies murdering wife

Go down

Man denies murdering wife Empty Man denies murdering wife

Post  Guest Mon May 17, 2010 9:11 pm

"okay look , i did have, hide and conceal her body for 13mths and then i chopped her arms and legs off and left the bits in bin bags all over edinburgh, okay i did also convince the social she was still alive and entitled to disability benefit (no shit!) collected her benefits and withdrew shitloads from her bank and pretended to make texts from her phone"

"but i didn't fucking kill her okay"

the trial continues, the judge has refused to accept his plea of not guilty to murder and the sportingindex spread on jury deliberations is currently at 5-10mins and that includes the cup of tea and piss break - got to admire his optimism though

Back to top Go down

Man denies murdering wife Empty Re: Man denies murdering wife

Post  Guest Mon May 17, 2010 10:02 pm

God loves a trier.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Mon May 17, 2010 10:12 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:"okay look , i did have, hide and conceal her body for 13mths and then i chopped her arms and legs off and left the bits in bin bags all over edinburgh, okay i did also convince the social she was still alive and entitled to disability benefit (no shit!) collected her benefits and withdrew shitloads from her bank and pretended to make texts from her phone"

"but i didn't fucking kill her okay"

the trial continues, the judge has refused to accept his plea of not guilty to murder and the sportingindex spread on jury deliberations is currently at 5-10mins and that includes the cup of tea and piss break - got to admire his optimism though

And what form of insanity plea will the defence go for to get the best deal ?
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down