Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lol at the darts

Go down

lol at the darts Empty lol at the darts

Post  Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:56 pm

james wade is pissed, getting more pissed and pissed off at losing to the german/ukranian qualifier, he nearly went out of turn and after he lost the last leg just threw his darts on top of his opponents winning darts, he's waving behind the bloke as he is deliberately playing slow but it's working, he's completely fucked wade's head up

on a seperate note, i just looked for some darts forums to see what was being said about the game and found one with a character called 'bradders' who was in a group called 'martin adams is a cunt' - this bradders has made over 40k posts scratch

Back to top Go down

lol at the darts Empty Re: lol at the darts

Post  bitofatwat Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:59 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:james wade is pissed, getting more pissed and pissed off at losing to the german/ukranian qualifier, he nearly went out of turn and after he lost the last leg just threw his darts on top of his opponents winning darts, he's waving behind the bloke as he is deliberately playing slow but it's working, he's completely fucked wade's head up

on a seperate note, i just looked for some darts forums to see what was being said about the game and found one with a character called 'bradders' who was in a group called 'martin adams is a cunt' - this bradders has made over 40k posts scratch

Sounds feasable Abdul, post the link for a laugh Laughing
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:06 pm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:12 pm

and wade is out and on his way to the bar then the hotel to cancel the room, probably after spewing a gallon of stella and vodka in it, hels bels will be steering well clear of tonight Very Happy

fair play to the underdog, he deserved that

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:21 pm

page keeps timing out for me, are you logged in?
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:22 pm

christ they're thick, some cunt has asked on the forum "does anyone know what darts walshy uses as i want some" - i know you cockhead, they'll be the ones in the catalogues branded 'mark walsh darts' - fucking spanner

also, twice in our darts league now the oppo have stood by the scoreboard usng their mobile phones to deduct the fecking scores Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:13 am

nope and i couldn't anyway, clear your cache and try again or try another browser, it's a proper open forum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down