Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Matchplay Darts

Go down

World Matchplay Darts Empty World Matchplay Darts

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:37 pm

Starts this evening, Lewis, Jenkins & Webster pay 2.02/1 in a treble for tonight bounce

Back to top Go down

World Matchplay Darts Empty Re: World Matchplay Darts

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:15 pm

FUCKING DARTS!!!!!!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!
Do people really watch fat cunts playing pub games???
TEN TIMES WORSE THAN VROOM VROOM!!
World Matchplay Darts 882526 World Matchplay Darts 882526 World Matchplay Darts 882526 World Matchplay Darts 882526 World Matchplay Darts 882526

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:24 pm

You're right, I shall dedicate every remaining minute of my life to trawling the internet for posts made by people i don't know about people i don't know, purporting to be fact when they could actually be fiction, so i can tell other people i don't know about how much i am seething about someone because i don't like the look of them

World Matchplay Darts 882526

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:33 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:You're right, I shall dedicate every remaining minute of my life to trawling the internet for posts made by people i don't know about people i don't know, purporting to be fact when they could actually be fiction, so i can tell other people i don't know about how much i am seething about someone because i don't like the look of them

The OFFICIAL Police files made up??
Shocked

http://www.mccannfiles.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:34 pm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:39 pm

oh, the police - those people who actually know about it because they investigated it rather than read it on t'internet and then cleared the mccanns of any crime due to no evidence indicating they had committed any crime Laughing

still, they should've asked you, you cracked it from your keyboard

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:47 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:oh, the police - those people who actually know about it because they investigated it rather than read it on t'internet and then cleared the mccanns of any crime due to no evidence indicating they had committed any crime Laughing

still, they should've asked you, you cracked it from your keyboard

You can only be 'cleared' in a courtroom.....the case was shelved because the McCunts and mates refused to go back and do a police reconstruction plus Kate refused to answer the 48 questions put to her.
A bit of advice for you son.....Never get into an argument or discussion with someone who has studied the subject when you yourself only repeat what the bent press have told you.
If you want to learn a bit WITHOUT the effort of researching....use the #mccans hashtag at Twitter.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:56 pm

someone who has studied the subject

World Matchplay Darts 9k=

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:07 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:
someone who has studied the subject

World Matchplay Darts 9k=
Hardly a decent comeback mate
Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:42 pm

Spurts on PP put these up

As this tournament starts on Saturday I'll give you my mate's - he's shit hot on the darts - tips for the first day's play. (all 1st round games are first to 10. But must be won by 2 clear legs)

Match 1 - Best Available odds
Terry Jenkins (4/7) Steve Beaton 13/8
Very tricky stuff indeed. Jenkins has a good Matchplay record, but its also a case of when he gets past the first round he is dangerous. This is definitely a banana skin. Beaton is playing some of the best darts of his life. If it was even stevens, I would of course back TJ. But I don't see value either way here. Maybe a smidge on the Beaton, but not quite enough. One to avoid.

Match 2 - Vincent van der Voort (4/6) Alan Tabern (5/4)
It's been an age since we saw Tabern produce the goods on the big stage. Definitely value here on Van Der Voort. Tabern is obviously still a quality player, but VVDV is in miles better form and seems to enjoy playing on TV.

Match 3 - Adrian Lewis (2/7) Kevin Painter (3/1)
Painter has had laser eye surgery in a bid to improve. So what. Past his best, and past being able to take a player of Lewis' scoring power out over this format. Although the odds reflect this, it still adds some beef to the acca.

Match 4 - Mark Webster (8/15) John Part (6/4)
Part has been finding some form - a win in Austria and a couple of quarter finals. But still a few poor results dispersed inbetween. He has a terrible record at the Matchplay since he made the 2005 final. Websters poor premier league is a red herring for me - pay more attention to the knockout TV tournies where his record of getting to the latter stages is fantastic - Semi-finals at the UK Open in early June. Theres good value on Webster here.

Bet
Lewis, Webster, VVDV to all win (at 2/7, 4/6, 8/15 with stan james) - 2 points @ around 9/4. (£20 returns 65.71 inc stake)
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down