Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHO IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE PREMIERSHIP THIS SEASON?

Go down

WHO IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE PREMIERSHIP THIS SEASON?

WHO IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE PREMIERSHIP THIS SEASON? Vote_lcap0%WHO IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE PREMIERSHIP THIS SEASON? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
WHO IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE PREMIERSHIP THIS SEASON? Vote_lcap0%WHO IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE PREMIERSHIP THIS SEASON? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
WHO IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE PREMIERSHIP THIS SEASON? Vote_lcap33%WHO IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE PREMIERSHIP THIS SEASON? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
WHO IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE PREMIERSHIP THIS SEASON? Vote_lcap33%WHO IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE PREMIERSHIP THIS SEASON? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
WHO IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE PREMIERSHIP THIS SEASON? Vote_lcap17%WHO IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE PREMIERSHIP THIS SEASON? Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
WHO IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE PREMIERSHIP THIS SEASON? Vote_lcap17%WHO IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE PREMIERSHIP THIS SEASON? Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

WHO IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE PREMIERSHIP THIS SEASON? Empty WHO IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE PREMIERSHIP THIS SEASON?

Post  bitofatwat Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:01 pm

behindthesofa
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

WHO IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE PREMIERSHIP THIS SEASON? Empty Re: WHO IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE PREMIERSHIP THIS SEASON?

Post  Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:19 pm

Out of sheer points value, I'd have to say Hernandez for maintaining the sheer fucking spawn (join in any time, Tone) of the undefeated thing by scoring points-winning goals from sparse appearances - without him, they'd be by my sums about 7 points worse in and he's started only 7 games all season.

Back to top Go down

WHO IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE PREMIERSHIP THIS SEASON? Empty Re: WHO IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE PREMIERSHIP THIS SEASON?

Post  bitofatwat Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:20 pm

opted for samir nisri , tevez was a close runner up
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:21 pm

bitofatwat wrote:opted for samir nisri , tevez was a close runner up

nope, just checked, the thread did not say who is the ugliest cunt in the premiership

fail

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:39 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:
bitofatwat wrote:opted for samir nisri , tevez was a close runner up

nope, just checked, the thread did not say who is the ugliest cunt in the premiership

fail

Tevez has been outstanding imo cant fault his commitment, but he is a bit of a monster in the looks dept
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:56 pm

Tevez by a distance you cunts

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:06 am

Suspect lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:02 am

Bert wrote:Out of sheer points value, I'd have to say Hernandez for maintaining the sheer fucking spawn (join in any time, Tone) of the undefeated thing by scoring points-winning goals from sparse appearances - without him, they'd be by my sums about 7 points worse in and he's started only 7 games all season.

Fuck me, did that chicken come home to roost last night? Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:41 am

Bert wrote:
Bert wrote:Out of sheer points value, I'd have to say Hernandez for maintaining the sheer fucking spawn (join in any time, Tone) of the undefeated thing by scoring points-winning goals from sparse appearances - without him, they'd be by my sums about 7 points worse in and he's started only 7 games all season.

Fuck me, did that chicken come home to roost last night? Evil or Very Mad

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

good call btw Wink
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down