Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

not melancholic,but looking back wondering what if,or wishing you had........

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

not melancholic,but looking back wondering what if,or wishing you had........ Empty not melancholic,but looking back wondering what if,or wishing you had........

Post  Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:21 pm

i don't think i could have done any differently.
can only play the cards that you have.

so how about you?

with me it's whales and rockets.

and dirty young leather-clad bitches.

Back to top Go down

not melancholic,but looking back wondering what if,or wishing you had........ Empty Re: not melancholic,but looking back wondering what if,or wishing you had........

Post  she Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:23 pm

wish i hadnt moved to the fucking netherlands Neutral
she
she

Back to top Go down

not melancholic,but looking back wondering what if,or wishing you had........ Empty Re: not melancholic,but looking back wondering what if,or wishing you had........

Post  Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:24 pm

can't you come home she? Neutral

do you want to?

not melancholic,but looking back wondering what if,or wishing you had........ 523193

Last edited by erixter on Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  she Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:27 pm

erixter wrote:can't you come she? Neutral

do you want to?
of course i would rather come home...but got no options now and the kids dont want to atm Rolling Eyes

i hope thats what you meant lol!
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  she Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:28 pm

got a letter from vonnys school the other day....they want her to do year 2 again ffs Mad
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:31 pm

ahhh shit! Embarassed

yes that's what i meant.
unless,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Rolling Eyes tongue

will go back and edit that.

well,
for your sufferings,
you'll have some very interesting young adult offsprings when they grow up.
will they have dual-nationality?
do they ever think of england?
sorry,
GB.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:32 pm

she wrote:got a letter from vonnys school the other day....they want her to do year 2 again ffs Mad

Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  she Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:33 pm

siobhan is english...martijn is dutch...wouldnt matter where we went but its not an option atm so i just need to get on with it i guess Neutral
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:35 pm

yeah,
i suppose.

wouldn't do the kids any good to upsticks at their age.

and maybe they'll grow up and make a life for themselves there.

Back to top Go down

Post  she Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:37 pm

erixter wrote:yeah,
i suppose.

wouldn't do the kids any good to upsticks at their age.

and maybe they'll grow up and make a life for themselves there.
no probs with martijn...he`s the same age as vonny was when i moved here but wouldnt be good for vonny at almost 15 atm i reckon Neutral
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:41 pm

jesus she,
i wonder if they'll ever realise what you sacrificed.

you'll be getting on for 50 by the time your youngest would be old enough not to be adversely affected by coming back.

and of course,
your daughter might be married by then.
aint that a sobering thought? affraid

maybe we should abandon this thread eh? Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:42 pm

tell you what.
i'll delete mine,
you delete your's,
and between us we'll delete the whole fuckin thread.. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  she Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:43 pm

erixter wrote:jesus she,
i wonder if they'll ever realise what you sacrificed.

you'll be getting on for 50 by the time your youngest would be old enough not to be adversely affected by coming back.

and of course,
your daughter might be married by then.
aint that a sobering thought? affraid

maybe we should abandon this thread eh? Embarassed
it scares me eric...but what can i do? nowhere to go...and would they hate me for it? Neutral
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  she Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:45 pm

erixter wrote:tell you what.
i'll delete mine,
you delete your's,
whats the point? the people that i care about already know this, why say any different?
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  she Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:50 pm

i bought vonny an ipod touch the other day, for her birthday....she almost made me cry once she`d finally got online.....the first thing she did was play a song on youtube.....the smiths - sheila take a bow...and she said "thanks mum, i love you"...aint that sweet? Very Happy
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:56 pm

she wrote:i bought vonny an ipod touch the other day, for her birthday....she almost made me cry once she`d finally got online.....the first thing she did was play a song on youtube.....the smiths - sheila take a bow...and she said "thanks mum, i love you"...aint that sweet? Very Happy

that was a lovely thing to do she. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:56 pm

she wrote:
erixter wrote:tell you what.
i'll delete mine,
you delete your's,
whats the point? the people that i care about already know this, why say any different?

didn't want to make you feel miserable. Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:57 pm

so,

you CAN come then.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  she Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:59 pm

where? LOL
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:03 pm

your daughter got any thoughts about what she wants to do after she leaves school?

Back to top Go down

Post  she Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:04 pm

erixter wrote:your daughter got any thoughts about what she wants to do after she leaves school?
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  she Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:06 pm

erixter wrote:your daughter got any thoughts about what she wants to do after she leaves school?
as far as i know...she wants to do graphic design atm....she wanted to train police horses hence why she`s at the school she`s at (an agricultural college) but she`s changed her mind as i told her there`s no money in horses Neutral
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:08 pm

no money in horses?
not even a half-decent living?
that's a shame.

Back to top Go down

Post  she Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:11 pm

erixter wrote:no money in horses?
not even a half-decent living?
that's a shame.
no money in training them tbh....i`ve worked with horses most of my life...its nice but shit pay Sad
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next