Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

not melancholic,but looking back wondering what if,or wishing you had........

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

not melancholic,but looking back wondering what if,or wishing you had........ - Page 2 Empty Re: not melancholic,but looking back wondering what if,or wishing you had........

Post  Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:13 pm

they do it for the love of them eh?

Back to top Go down

not melancholic,but looking back wondering what if,or wishing you had........ - Page 2 Empty Re: not melancholic,but looking back wondering what if,or wishing you had........

Post  she Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:15 pm

erixter wrote:they do it for the love of them eh?
true....i did that for years and got a shit pay Sad

wanna retrain with something else i love Smile
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:17 pm

i used to think about that,
but i really couldn't be bothered now.

my biggest failing was that i didn't want to BE anything.
i've always worked.
no problem there,
but i just had nothing to aim for. confused

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:19 pm

and now,
i'm old,
skint,
bitter and twisted.
and locked into a mortgage situation for longer than i care to think about. Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post  she Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:20 pm

i`ve had something to aim for, for almost 15 years and i still want to do it....even more so now that i can get help and advice now Very Happy

i`m just scared they will say no Neutral
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:22 pm

oh sheil,
ask.
cos it'll gnaw at you if you don't.
give yourself a shot eh? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  she Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:28 pm

eric...i`ve always wanted to learn photography....and no, this is fuck all to do with kit....this has been for longer than i`ve been on any forums...but will they let me learn it...i dont know.....................if not it will cost me around 2000 euros for the course...i will pay it but i hope i dont have to Smile
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:33 pm

well,
ask. Neutral

it aint a bad way to make a tidy living.

and might be something for your kids to consider in the future if it worked out.

and with things like that,
you can't lose,
cos whatever you'd learn,
if you didn't make it as a pro,
would be a bonus right? Very Happy cheers

now get your arse into gear.
and get asking.
don't forget we have our very own resident photography expert.
all the tips and advice that you could ever want,
at your fingertips. bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  she Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:38 pm

i know but...i`m good at taking pics i`m just shit at working my camera and settings etc...maybe he needs to come for a wee holiday and teach me What a Face
kits already told me he will help me if i get on the course Very Happy
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:45 pm

she wrote:i know but...i`m good at taking pics i`m just shit at working my camera and settings etc...maybe he needs to come for a wee holiday and teach me What a Face

she,
maybe you just need proper tuition.

and a bit of one to one wouldn't do any harm either.

you're good at taking pics.
you obviously ENJOY taking pics.
wtf is stopping you confused

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:46 pm

you've just passed a language speaking exam,
that's proof that you have the ability to learn. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  she Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:47 pm

erixter wrote:
she wrote:i know but...i`m good at taking pics i`m just shit at working my camera and settings etc...maybe he needs to come for a wee holiday and teach me What a Face

she,
maybe you just need proper tuition.

and a bit of one to one wouldn't do any harm either.

you're good at taking pics.
you obviously ENJOY taking pics.
wtf is stopping you confused
dutch Sad
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:50 pm

SHIT! Embarassed

well,
at least you're working on that. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  she Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:51 pm

erixter wrote:you've just passed a language speaking exam,
that's proof that you have the ability to learn. Smile
eric i CAN learn but i have a lack of confidence atm...very surprised i passed my exam....would post up the thingy i got but vonny usually does editing for me and she aint here atm Neutral
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:53 pm

lack of confidence. Sad

got THAT t-shirt.

Back to top Go down

Post  she Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:53 pm

if kit was here i`d send him it and he could do it for me, but he`s not here atm Sad
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:55 pm

GRUB-TIME.

i'm fkn starving all of a sudden. Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post  she Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:56 pm

smakelijk eten Laughing
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:58 pm

Surprised

if you say so she. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:14 pm

she wrote:siobhan is english...martijn is dutch...wouldnt matter where we went but its not an option atm so i just need to get on with it i guess Neutral

Martijn's British as well, She
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:18 pm

Would I change anything? No.

Hand I dealt myself and I could have made a lot worse choices than I did. I've rolled every punch that's been made of me, I'm still kicking and even without everything else, anyone who follows flat racing always has something to live for.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:23 pm

well,
i try not to think about it too much.
it's so yesterday. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:27 pm

i have an inplay trading gig with the football,
and,
well,
we're all searching for the holy grail right?
that keeps me occupied,
and the small flicker of a light that it affords me,
in all the blackness that is life,
lends just the faintest hope,
against all obvious logic and reason.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:29 pm

Mind you, I regret leaving the car window open when I took the kids out the other day...

not melancholic,but looking back wondering what if,or wishing you had........ - Page 2 Zebra10
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next