Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

not melancholic,but looking back wondering what if,or wishing you had........

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

not melancholic,but looking back wondering what if,or wishing you had........ - Page 3 Empty Re: not melancholic,but looking back wondering what if,or wishing you had........

Post  she Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:31 pm

NotBert wrote:
she wrote:siobhan is english...martijn is dutch...wouldnt matter where we went but its not an option atm so i just need to get on with it i guess Neutral

Martijn's British as well, She
his english is better than his dutch Neutral
she
she

Back to top Go down

not melancholic,but looking back wondering what if,or wishing you had........ - Page 3 Empty Re: not melancholic,but looking back wondering what if,or wishing you had........

Post  she Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:33 pm

NotBert wrote:Mind you, I regret leaving the car window open when I took the kids out the other day...

not melancholic,but looking back wondering what if,or wishing you had........ - Page 3 Zebra10
the kids would have loved that ROFL
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:42 pm

When I was 14 my mother nagged me to go to a silver wedding party for her friends.I met my first husband there and as they say, the rest is history.Ive never had much but ive got 4 kids and a grandson because of it, so I count my blessings.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:48 pm

morning_glory wrote:When I was 14 my mother nagged me to go to a silver wedding party for her friends.I met my first husband there and as they say, the rest is history.Ive never had much but ive got 4 kids and a grandson because of it, so I count my blessings.
I have 4 kids and THIRTEEN grandchildren with 20 years between the eldest and youngest.
How wonderful it must be only having to buy one lot of birthday and Xmas presents a year for little ones.

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:50 pm

well i am younger than you. Very Happy
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:52 pm

I've been a grandad since I was 41 and I'm now 62.
I doubt you'll have 13 by the time you're 62!

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:57 pm

I guess my sons should pull their finger out Rolling Eyes
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:59 pm

My 2 daughters have 3 children between them Very Happy
My 2 sons have 10 children between them affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:13 pm

my youngest daughter is 16 so I can be excused my other is 21 and hasnt been courting her b/f long.im just glad they are more sensible than me.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3