Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why am i getting all this political junk-mail ? as if i'm interested.

2 posters

Go down

why am i getting all this political junk-mail ? as if i'm interested. Empty why am i getting all this political junk-mail ? as if i'm interested.

Post  Guest Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:31 pm

is there an election coming?

Back to top Go down

why am i getting all this political junk-mail ? as if i'm interested. Empty Re: why am i getting all this political junk-mail ? as if i'm interested.

Post  NotBert Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:10 pm

You in Corby, Eric? By-election Thursday as well as this fucking police commissioner's sinecure
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

why am i getting all this political junk-mail ? as if i'm interested. Empty Re: why am i getting all this political junk-mail ? as if i'm interested.

Post  Guest Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:07 pm

I'm annoyed with myself.....when that cunting whore Mensch threw the towel in I went to Ladbrokes and checked out the offer for Labour to win the seat.
They were 1/8....I said to the wife I'm having 4 grand on to nick a monkey. She said I could if I wanted to.
I dithered.......they are now about 1/66.
why am i getting all this political junk-mail ? as if i'm interested. 75119

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:51 am

Nobby Cheese wrote:I'm annoyed with myself.....when that cunting whore Mensch threw the towel in I went to Ladbrokes and checked out the offer for Labour to win the seat.
They were 1/8....I said to the wife I'm having 4 grand on to nick a monkey. She said I could if I wanted to.

No
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:51 am

Tony blackburn was invited to a pool party. when he turned up he had jimmy savile and gary glitter with him the party thrower said "you deaf bastard! i said bring a pair of speedos!"
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:51 pm

bitofatwat wrote:Tony blackburn was invited to a pool party. when he turned up he had jimmy savile and gary glitter with him the party thrower said "you deaf bastard! i said bring a pair of speedos!"

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:52 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:I'm annoyed with myself.....when that cunting whore Mensch threw the towel in I went to Ladbrokes and checked out the offer for Labour to win the seat.

it's a fkr ain' it.

been there.

done that. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down