Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's reporting what's said on here back to PP?

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Who's reporting what's said on here back to PP? Empty Who's reporting what's said on here back to PP?

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:02 pm

Some cunt will be, nailed on.

Back to top Go down

Who's reporting what's said on here back to PP? Empty Re: Who's reporting what's said on here back to PP?

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:03 pm

Who gives a fuck.

Back to top Go down

Who's reporting what's said on here back to PP? Empty Re: Who's reporting what's said on here back to PP?

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:04 pm

Mad Tony wrote:Who gives a fuck.

Well I do, that's why I asked the question.

Has the sun gone to your head?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:06 pm

Dirty Diego wrote:
Mad Tony wrote:Who gives a fuck.

Well I do, that's why I asked the question.

Has the sun gone to your head?

No, old age has.
Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:07 pm

We all knew that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:11 pm

Would be shocking if someone posted Bob's email address as a test of the hypothesis, DD.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:12 pm

Bert wrote:Would be shocking if someone posted Bob's email address as a test of the hypothesis, DD.

Who is Bob?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:15 pm

The best way I can describe him, Tony, would be "the bloke who would go over Nigel's head to get Paul sacked".

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:19 pm

Bert wrote:The best way I can describe him, Tony, would be "the bloke who would go over Nigel's head to get Paul sacked".

Who are Paul and Nigel?
Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:21 pm

Mad Tony wrote:
Bert wrote:The best way I can describe him, Tony, would be "the bloke who would go over Nigel's head to get Paul sacked".

Who are Paul and Nigel?
Shocked

Fresh & I assume, his dad.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:24 pm

Although that is the first time I've heard the name Nigel, as in associated with fat kid.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:34 pm

He don't like the personal details, DD.

Which I always found odd, what with his propensity for storing personal details...

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:48 pm

whats been said?
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:50 pm

Kit - via e/w (NAP)
Missj (nb)
Owzat (e/w)

Razz Razz Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:50 pm

Dunno if owt has MG, I removed myself.

I just reckon someone will be tho.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:53 pm

chips wrote:Kit - via e/w (NAP)
Missj (nb)
Owzat (e/w)

Razz Razz Razz

Surely not...

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:54 pm

im still on pp I can spy Suspect
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:55 pm

There's a couple of threads on there by e/w pissing and moaning so I'd say my nap was correct.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:56 pm

What's he piss whining about now?!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:58 pm

Dirty Diego wrote:
Missj (nb)
Owzat (e/w)

Razz Razz Razz

Surely not...
iv been at work the only ones iv spoke to it about are abdul and eric in pm yesterday ,, iv spoke to fresh via pm but about more serious stuff and he hasnt mentioned it yet ,, ew obv knows though

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:58 pm

That you shouldn't be forced to chose where to post.

And it's BOAT and Nobby

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:06 pm

chips wrote:That you shouldn't be forced to chose where to post.

And it's BOAT and Nobby

It is Boat and Nobby.
We sorted this out between us.
Why should decent people like him and me be unable to enjoy a forum because we become the target of a pair of psychotics. This was the perfect solution. He is Olspy free and I am Brad free.
We are all Fresh, EW and Tabloid free!!
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Tell them all to suck my cock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:55 pm

Missj (nb)
Owzat (e/w)

Razz Razz Razz

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

this is really painful , i cant beleive you could even think such a thing , obviously you have a bee in your bonnet cause wolves fucked you over twice Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:58 pm

I am going to have a look-see.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:05 pm

Dirty Diego wrote:What's he piss whining about now?!

Wouldn't mind that phrase being retired on this forum... Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next