Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's reporting what's said on here back to PP?

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Who's reporting what's said on here back to PP? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's reporting what's said on here back to PP?

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:33 pm

owzat wrote:

this is really painful , i cant beleive you could even think such a thing , obviously you have a bee in your bonnet cause wolves fucked you over twice Very Happy

must be you then Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Who's reporting what's said on here back to PP? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's reporting what's said on here back to PP?

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:41 pm

Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:46 pm

Naughty, naughty Wix No

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:52 pm

its calm over there atm ,, no ones really on about this place , i dotn think they care tbh

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:55 pm

missj wrote:its calm over there atm ,, no ones really on about this place , i dotn think they care tbh
Who do you term as 'they' MJ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:00 pm

Mad Tony wrote:
missj wrote:its calm over there atm ,, no ones really on about this place , i dotn think they care tbh
Who do you term as 'they' MJ?
the others Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:01 pm

The fuckin trolls will start trolling each other.
They won't know which direction they're going in & will start wearing ladies underwear.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:04 pm

Dirty Diego wrote:The fuckin trolls will start trolling each other.
They won't know which direction they're going in & will start wearing ladies underwear.

The trolls will only troll each other when the sensible people are all here.
Until then, they have ready made material to work on.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:12 pm

Dirty Diego wrote:Naughty, naughty Wix No

not me mate,

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:19 pm

I don't doubt you, Wix.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:45 pm

Makes me laugh that Olspy has made about 2 dozen posts since i left. Ive known him do more than that in 10 minutes when he was on my case lol! lol!
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:49 pm

Mad Tony wrote:
chips wrote:That you shouldn't be forced to chose where to post.

And it's BOAT and Nobby

It is Boat and Nobby.
We sorted this out between us.
Why should decent people like him and me be unable to enjoy a forum because we become the target of a pair of psychotics. This was the perfect solution. He is Olspy free and I am Brad free.
We are all Fresh, EW and Tabloid free!!
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Tell them all to suck my cock!

fresh,ew,&tl,
you just posted my pp ignore list. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:51 pm

well,
some of it. Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:57 pm

erixter wrote:
Mad Tony wrote:
chips wrote:That you shouldn't be forced to chose where to post.

And it's BOAT and Nobby

It is Boat and Nobby.
We sorted this out between us.
Why should decent people like him and me be unable to enjoy a forum because we become the target of a pair of psychotics. This was the perfect solution. He is Olspy free and I am Brad free.
We are all Fresh, EW and Tabloid free!!
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Tell them all to suck my cock!

fresh,ew,&tl,
you just posted my pp ignore list. Laughing

cheers cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:05 pm

btw,
i don't buy that karma stuff. No

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:14 pm

erixter wrote:btw,
i don't buy that karma stuff. No

LAW OF THE UNIVERSE

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:18 pm

Dirty Diego wrote:The fuckin trolls will start trolling each other.

Start lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:34 pm

bitofatwat wrote:Makes me laugh that Olspy has made about 2 dozen posts since i left. Ive known him do more than that in 10 minutes when he was on my case lol! lol!

He must be bored shitless over there now.
Nobody to stalk....I dare say he'll latch onto some poor cunt soon.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:09 am

Olspy started a thread about someone he knows who died abroad and, the guy's life insurance. So I asked why don't you ask you lawyers?

You can only keep up the pretence for so long...

Razz Razz Razz Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:27 am

chips wrote:Olspy started a thread about someone he knows who died abroad and, the guy's life insurance. So I asked why don't you ask you lawyers?

Razz Razz Razz Razz

He's lied so much he's convinced himself. Who's reporting what's said on here back to PP? - Page 2 158506
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:10 am

chips wrote:Olspy started a thread about someone he knows who died abroad and, the guy's life insurance. So I asked why don't you ask you lawyers?

Razz Razz Razz Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:17 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:07 am

you guys are discussing them far more than them you ,,,, i think you miss them really Razz Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:13 am

Which is why we are all here and they can't come in.

And why I wore a ban for three months and had my account deleted.

Don't get me wrong, I'd be intrigued should I ever meet them, but I'd hope they'd be crossing and I'd be behind the wheel. Would I stay under the speed limit or go for the outright kill and ramp up to forty?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:32 am

you can go back though affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next