Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's reporting what's said on here back to PP?

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Who's reporting what's said on here back to PP? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who's reporting what's said on here back to PP?

Post  Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:53 am

That's my point, MJ. In three months I had no inclination to, still don't. I went back once for the people I did miss but they are by and large here now.

I had 20 people blocked over there at one time. I have one here. Why would I bother having to do that over again?

Back to top Go down

Who's reporting what's said on here back to PP? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who's reporting what's said on here back to PP?

Post  Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:55 am

missj wrote:you guys are discussing them far more than them you ,,,, i think you miss them really Razz Razz

Yes, I really did want Olspy & TL to be by friends.
I really admired them & only wish that they'd liked me.
My envy of their lives is undescribable...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:00 am

I self deleted before this forum came into being, as did Kit and Boat....three decent posters I think you'll agree......That should tell you what a complete bunch of cunts most of them are MJ.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:01 am

Very Happy tl and ew were at it last night, that was quite entertaining

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:02 am

Mad Tony wrote:I self deleted before this forum came into being, as did Kit and Boat....three decent posters I think you'll agree......That should tell you what a complete bunch of cunts most of them are MJ.
i didnt say there wernt cunts but i spose thats part of forum life you wont like everyone

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:02 am

missj wrote:Very Happy tl and ew were at it last night, that was quite entertaining

Who's reporting what's said on here back to PP? - Page 3 OneFlewFredericksonSefeltTa

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:08 am

missj wrote:
Mad Tony wrote:I self deleted before this forum came into being, as did Kit and Boat....three decent posters I think you'll agree......That should tell you what a complete bunch of cunts most of them are MJ.
i didnt say there wernt cunts but i spose thats part of forum life you wont like everyone

Not a case of liking people MJ, it's a case of being perpetually hounded by the same psychotic wankers almost every time you make a post!....I even had Brad of all people reporting my posts in the end because he didn't like the content!...Even more amazing, one was removed!!
Fuck all that bollocks.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:08 am

Bert wrote:
missj wrote:Very Happy tl and ew were at it last night, that was quite entertaining

Who's reporting what's said on here back to PP? - Page 3 OneFlewFredericksonSefeltTa

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:10 am

I saw that mj and yes it was entertaining ....fair play to each way imo ....TL as serious problems imo
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:16 am

i can feel a tune coming on