Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What the fuck is wrong with Brazilian footballers?

Go down

What the fuck is wrong with Brazilian footballers? Empty What the fuck is wrong with Brazilian footballers?

Post  Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:03 pm

Adriano
Ronaldo
Ronaldinho
Robinho
Fred
Eduardo
Roberto Carlos
Luis Fabiano
Gilberto
Alan
Ricardinho

Translated, they are Adrian, Ronald, Ronnie, Robbie, Fred, Edward, Robert Charles, Louis Fabian, Gilbert, Alan and Little Richard.

I can't decide if they read like a chess club or a line-up of tribute acts on a tour of Eastern Europe with Little Richard as the headliner they all bounce off...

Back to top Go down

What the fuck is wrong with Brazilian footballers? Empty Re: What the fuck is wrong with Brazilian footballers?

Post  Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:44 pm

Oh, and Garrincha went by "Little Bird" as well. It's like calling a machine gun the Gatling Nancy

Back to top Go down

What the fuck is wrong with Brazilian footballers? Empty Re: What the fuck is wrong with Brazilian footballers?

Post  NotBert Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:10 pm

Just seen that there's a Danny at Zenit and quite spectacularly, Alan, previously mentioned, is at Salzburg with the marvellously plonkerish Rodnei
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:32 pm

Going elsewhere in the world, I have previously referred to Bob Matthews not getting a look in but go to Italy, you become Roberto Di Matteo.

This week, it had never occurred to me until I was reading 50 Teams That Mattered (David Hartrick)[Tone, get on it, a tidy read]. Alfredo Di Stefano is Alf Stephenson. The Blond Arrow, Alf Stephenson? Fuck me, have they revived the Hotspur or the Eagle?
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:13 am

Oscar and Bernard, Maxwell too and a Victor? Fucking hell, did they pick their squad in the Garrick Club?
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:32 am

NotBert wrote: The Blond Arrow, Alf Stephenson?  Fuck me, have they revived the Hotspur or the Eagle?

lol! lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:11 am

Fred was substituted by Jo the other night.

I'm assuming Fred was on 3-11 while Jo was on nights and there's no overtime available at the minute in the corned beef factory? (Could I think of a Brazilian manufacturing industry? Yes, the fucking stereotype. And then thought of another one while typing)
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:58 pm

NotBert wrote:Fred was substituted by Jo the other night.

I'm assuming Fred was on 3-11 while Jo was on nights and there's no overtime available at the minute in the corned beef factory?  (Could I think of a Brazilian manufacturing industry?  Yes, the fucking stereotype.  And then thought of another one while typing)

lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down