Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cold last night

Go down

cold last night Empty cold last night

Post  Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:12 am

coldest november night on record apparently - that global warming is a right bastard

Back to top Go down

cold last night Empty Re: cold last night

Post  bitofatwat Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:46 am

Abdul Kowalski wrote:coldest november night on record apparently - that global warming is a right bastard

Well another lovely set up this morning Abdul. Im posting the +36hr fax chart because this is when it begins for most of us not in Scotland and the north east of england

cold last night Fax36s

As long as the models don't change I have a very good idea how Monday will pan out and im basing this not just on the model output but my experiences of cold plunges from the east.

What we will find during Monday is snow showers which have remained on the coast will start to spread inland late Monday and these will become heavier and more prolonged.

Now in this situation you often find clusters of snow showers merging into spells of snow which can even make it as far W as Wales/SW England. The chart belowshows the snow showers moving inland.

cold last night 10113000_2800

For the rest of the week these will continue. The chart below shows the total precipitation upto +144 hrs.

cold last night Rmgfs144sum

So based on this Lincs, Norfolk, E Kent along with other E coastal areas could see the heaviest falls. Based on other easterlies in the past this seems about right.

Stay warm and put some vaselene on your nipples when your our walking the dog

Laughing
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:55 am

my prediction is a nice quiet warm day working from home tomorrow followed by three consecutive days freezing my nuts off going into the office and rounding off the week most likely by shovelling snow from drives and pavements before retiring to the boozer for some well earned drinks friday afternoon

next weekend will be white and fucking cold and there won't be much racing all week apart from the all weather though even wolves is iffy these days

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down