Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What advice would you have given to a mate

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What advice would you have given to a mate Empty What advice would you have given to a mate

Post  bitofatwat Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:47 am

A former workmate and his wife go out with another couple, mainly on a weekend for a drink etc.. Anyway a week last Saturday the women apparently asked my mate if he fancied participating in a threesome (it seems its her who's wanting to try it with two men), If he goes ahead he will obviously have to keep it from his wife. Tbf he sounded very keen as she's quite tidy for her age (44), but knows if his wife found out he'd be up shit creek good and proper. Have had only limited experience on the subject, i told him not to even go there, as it will end in tears. Would you have given the same advice ?
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

What advice would you have given to a mate Empty Re: What advice would you have given to a mate

Post  Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:49 am

Yes

Back to top Go down

What advice would you have given to a mate Empty Re: What advice would you have given to a mate

Post  bitofatwat Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:57 am

Mad Tony wrote:Yes

What go for it? Perhaps so, if they were not close friends or just a one off, but i gather if it went well it could be a regular occurance.

Very tricky imo no kids btw

Last edited by bitofatwat on Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:57 am

bitofatwat wrote:A former workmate and his wife go out with another couple, mainly on a weekend for a drink etc.. Anyway a week last Saturday the women apparently asked my mate if he fancied participating in a threesome (it seems its her who's wanting to try it with two men), If he goes ahead he will obviously have to keep it from his wife. Tbf he sounded very keen as she's quite tidy for her age (44), but knows if his wife found out he'd be up shit creek good and proper. Have had only limited experience on the subject, i told him not to even go there, as it will end in tears. Would you have given the same advice ?

yes. he has to look at what he could lose.If he isnt bothered about his marriage, then fine.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:01 pm

morning_glory wrote:
bitofatwat wrote:A former workmate and his wife go out with another couple, mainly on a weekend for a drink etc.. Anyway a week last Saturday the women apparently asked my mate if he fancied participating in a threesome (it seems its her who's wanting to try it with two men), If he goes ahead he will obviously have to keep it from his wife. Tbf he sounded very keen as she's quite tidy for her age (44), but knows if his wife found out he'd be up shit creek good and proper. Have had only limited experience on the subject, i told him not to even go there, as it will end in tears. Would you have given the same advice ?

yes. he has to look at what he could lose.If he isnt bothered about his marriage, then fine.

I think he's comfortable in his marriage tbh, both working, nice cars, house, holidays etc Divorce would be quite a shock to him if she was to find out.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:03 pm

sounds as though somethings missing with them.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:06 pm

morning_glory wrote:sounds as though somethings missing with them.

More like the temptation T ...Had the chance when i was younger but the thought of my cock being so near another cock put me right off No No
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:14 pm

bitofatwat wrote:

More like the temptation T ...Had the chance when i was younger but the thought of my cock being so near another cock put me right off No No

lol

I've had several invites to have two men.but to be honest, its just not my scene( I cant believe Ive just said scene Rolling Eyes )
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:22 pm

morning_glory wrote:
bitofatwat wrote:

lol

I've had several invites to have two men.but to be honest, its just not my scene( I cant believe Ive just said scene Rolling Eyes )

Its a fetish T, its something that would have to appeal to you to be comfortable with,.... Now 2 women 1 man would be a different ball game Razz Razz
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:36 pm

bitofatwat wrote:

What go for it? Perhaps so, if they were not close friends or just a one off, but i gather if it went well it could be a regular occurance.

How can my answer mean 'yes, go for it'?
Must do better Boat!

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:47 pm

Mad Tony wrote:
bitofatwat wrote:

How can my answer mean 'yes, go for it'?
Must do better Boat!

my fault tony Embarassed
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:07 pm

Threesomes are fucking great, when you don't know the others that well or you're not heavily involved with any of the other party.

I'm pretty sure they are responsible for fucking up a lot of relationships. Temptation leads to evil.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:24 pm

yep,agree totally.
whether to or not?
i really don't know,
and i'm sure he'll make his on decision,
but i would probably advise same.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:37 pm

Dirty Diego wrote:Threesomes are fucking great, when you don't know the others that well or you're not heavily involved with any of the other party.

I'm pretty sure they are responsible for fucking up a lot of relationships. Temptation leads to evil.

Shame you only have them in your imagination whilst wanking you mug.
Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:06 pm

Only have a 3-some if you don't know the other two from where you live, and they don't know your family.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:30 pm

I'd fuck it.

Now, what's the question again?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:40 pm

Mad Tony wrote:
Dirty Diego wrote:Threesomes are fucking great, when you don't know the others that well or you're not heavily involved with any of the other party.

Shame you only have them in your imagination whilst wanking you mug.
Very Happy

OK pal..

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:55 pm

Threesome with another bloke, not my cup of tea Sir, he's playing away and will end up smoking Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:56 pm

Threesome with two blokes, now we're talking... (and of course, me for three - anyone for games where men are in close contact?)

Last edited by Bert on Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:57 pm

Had them both ways, the roasting was more funny than owt.
We just kept high fiving all the time!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:58 pm

Dirty Diego wrote:Had them both ways, the roasting was more funny than owt.

Is that wanker thing your sig? lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:58 pm

"Look, the Eiffel Tower"

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:00 pm

Feldy wrote:Threesome with another bloke, not my cup of tea Sir, he's playing away and will end up smoking Cigar

lol! lol! lol!
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:01 pm

Feldy wrote:

Yup Razz

Finished Angry Birds btw!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:02 pm

Dirty Diego wrote:
Feldy wrote:

Yup Razz

Finished Angry Birds btw!!

well done mate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next