Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

well,as another wildly exciting 3 days in the bunker draws to a close,,

Go down

well,as another wildly exciting 3 days in the bunker draws to a close,, Empty well,as another wildly exciting 3 days in the bunker draws to a close,,

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:36 pm

freezing my nuts off,
pinching pennies in bf,
and generally being a miserable old cnut.
it's time to prepare for another week of fun and frolics.

oh the joy of it all Mad

Back to top Go down

well,as another wildly exciting 3 days in the bunker draws to a close,, Empty Re: well,as another wildly exciting 3 days in the bunker draws to a close,,

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:49 pm

aint life grand.
thank you tony.

Back to top Go down

well,as another wildly exciting 3 days in the bunker draws to a close,, Empty Re: well,as another wildly exciting 3 days in the bunker draws to a close,,

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:24 pm

eric, get another 9 litres of cider, some JD and manouka honey and start smoking, lots - what's the worst that could happen Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:36 pm

that would cause me a lotta pain.

gotta be an easier way to die.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:41 pm

how the fuck does drinking cider, JD and smoking cause pain you soft tart Question

in my experience the honey in warm water is manageable

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:53 pm

cider gnaws at my insides,
and nicotine causes all sorts of crap.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:55 pm

you just need to up the dose till it's comfortable eric, trust me drunken

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:56 pm

i know what i need,
and drink would be an awful way to go.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down