Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How you act 72 hours after your daughter has been 'abducted'

2 posters

Go down

How you act 72 hours after your daughter has been 'abducted' Empty How you act 72 hours after your daughter has been 'abducted'

Post  Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:19 pm

Personally, I'd have been under heavy sedation.

Back to top Go down

How you act 72 hours after your daughter has been 'abducted' Empty Re: How you act 72 hours after your daughter has been 'abducted'

Post  Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:26 pm

wow in 72 hours he only smiled once for 6 seconds

That left 43,200 uncounted for 6 second bursts in 72 hours when he may have looked sad.

But people concentrate on that one lol

Back to top Go down

How you act 72 hours after your daughter has been 'abducted' Empty Re: How you act 72 hours after your daughter has been 'abducted'

Post  morning_glory Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:29 pm

I think I would tbh.My youngest son went missing for 2 hours during the 6 weeks holiday, I was out off my mind.the others have all gone missing for between 5 mins and 30 mins and I wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:31 pm

he was filmed so much over that period, why are we not seeing 6 second bursts of film of him looking sad that will go on to prove his innocence?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:33 pm

Ok, 9 days after her 'abduction' on what would have been her birthday.

Kit, if you think you could reproduce smiles and giggles in this short time after your 3 year old daughter had 'vanished' then you must be in the same league as these cunts as a parent imo.

How you act 72 hours after your daughter has been 'abducted' 4thbirthdaypdl%20(2)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:35 pm

13 days gone now....give me a fucking break:

How you act 72 hours after your daughter has been 'abducted' JoggingLagos-16-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:40 pm

Its a bit like the birds falling out of the sky , the way the human brain tries to make sense of things by connecting them nobby.

Unfortunately those with a simplistic approach look for simplistic answers that are easily defined as connecting.

Very much the same is true of people who believe in 9/11 theories , JFK theories , man on the moon , or pretty much any conspiracy theories.

People who believe them cannot accept they are slightly mentally deficient , and see the conspiracy theories as raising their sense of understanding above that of others , the more they are told they are wrong, the more they cling to the conspiracy and their belief in their higher understanding.

Unfortunately though , they are just a bit thick generally.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:42 pm

I prefer you drunk...you're a total prick sober.

Last edited by Mad Tony on Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:48 pm

Very Happy I can't help that nobby!

But its a well documented truth , that conspiracy theories tend to appeal the most to people who are somewhat simplistic and lack their own sense of reasoning.

Most conspiracy theories can be devalued to a base point of :

An average family has 2.4 children
The Smiths are an average family
Therefore the Smiths must have 2.4 children

"hurrrrr durrrrr , that sure makes sense hurrrrrrrr"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:54 pm

oh lord he's gone!

"hey jerry is smiling"
"people who kill their children do not smile"
"jerry must be killer"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:18 pm

Guest wrote:

Unfortunately those with a simplistic approach look for simplistic answers that are easily defined as connecting.

Very much the same is true of people who believe in 9/11 theories , JFK theories , man on the moon , or pretty much any conspiracy theories.

People who believe them cannot accept they are slightly mentally deficient , and see the conspiracy theories as raising their sense of understanding above that of others , the more they are told they are wrong, the more they cling to the conspiracy and their belief in their higher understanding.

Yeah, cheers Kit....Why not talk to me like I'm some thick, Sun reading moron with no mind of my own eh?
Not as someone who, unlike you, has read the COMPLETE police files on the case.
I hope you drown in cider vomit you Welsh cunt

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:24 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah, cheers Kit....Why not talk to me like I'm some thick, Sun reading moron with no mind of my own eh?
Not as someone who, unlike you, has read the COMPLETE police files on the case.
I hope you drown in cider vomit you Welsh cunt

Pretty much a good lesson in fishing Tony, I also acknowledge the fact that he was having a good old prod at you.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down