Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kit should have read this rather than call me a ' thick conspiracy theorist'

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kit should have read this rather than call me a ' thick conspiracy theorist' Empty Re: Kit should have read this rather than call me a ' thick conspiracy theorist'

Post  bitofatwat Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:15 pm

I'd side with those closest to the original investigation. Just hope one day all is revealed and whoever is responsible get their comeuppance. Regardless of that the McCanns were also guilty of child neglect and if they had been a family from Dewsbury they'd have had their kids put in care.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Kit should have read this rather than call me a ' thick conspiracy theorist' Empty Re: Kit should have read this rather than call me a ' thick conspiracy theorist'

Post  Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:20 pm

The biggest scandal is that Gordon brown intervened and the Portuguese government caved in!
Brown wasn't even fucking PM at the time!
When the truth outs, and it always does, there are some big names gonna be right in it.
Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:26 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote: Rolling Eyes
Are you familiar with the police files man?
I assume you've read them to have an opinon on what went on ...albeit a rolling eyes emoticon.
What's your take?....and I don't mean the mantra dished out by Murdoch's corrupt UK media to the sheeple.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:35 pm

Tony, a massive police investigation by 2 police forces and 2 countries desperate to get a result in a high profile international case couldn't find the evidence to charge anyone - you really think they wanted to say publicy, "we dunno?"

Have you looked at all the websites out there, both for and against? There's fucking millions of web-sheeple into this one who start with a preconception that they want to believe and will ignore anything that debunks it and suck up everything that goes with it, whoever or however it's presented.

Nobody knows what happened, all we know is there was not enough evidence to press charges against anyone.

That's all kit was trying to say with a bit of banter after a few beers, he wasn't really insulting you as he was one of the people pleased you came back, it was beer banter, the fact you took it so hard shows how much this is under your skin.

Even if they find the kid alive now you make me wonder how the conspiracy will progress because it clearly won't end it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:38 pm

There was enough DNA evidence to charge them and it was about to happen but political interference kicked in:
Let's remind ourselves of what was happening:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:40 pm

Listen from 1.49 onwards!!!
COVERED UP SINCE!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:42 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote: There's fucking millions of web-sheeple into this one who start with a preconception that they want to believe and will ignore anything that debunks it and suck up everything that goes with it, whoever or however it's presented.

Bollocks......I am NOT remotely a sheep son.
I go on facts.
READ THE FILES ONLINE.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:45 pm

Tony, we're all free to believe what we want, good luck on this one to you, bit harsh for kit imo.

I'm starting a project proving 2+2 doesn't equal 4, I'm going to put reams of 'evidence' on the net, rubbish people from the maths and physics world who don't agree with me, suggest it's part of government grooming and within months I'l have thousands if not millions of fuckers believing it, I may even get half the cunts to top themselves over it.

The net is wonderful, David Icke is my back-up, he says so too.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:46 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:Tony, we're all free to believe what we want, good luck on this one to you, bit harsh for kit imo.

I'm starting a project proving 2+2 doesn't equal 4, I'm going to put reams of 'evidence' on the net, rubbish people from the maths and physics world who don't agree with me, suggest it's part of government grooming and within months I'l have thousands if not millions of fuckers believing it, I may even get half the cunts to top themselves over it.

The net is wonderful, David Icke is my back-up, he says so too.
Kit should have read this rather than call me a ' thick conspiracy theorist' 189864 Kit should have read this rather than call me a ' thick conspiracy theorist' 189864 Kit should have read this rather than call me a ' thick conspiracy theorist' 189864 lol! lol! lol! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:47 pm

Could I just have your views on the contents of Brunt's report from 1.49 onwards please?
TIA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:50 pm

Yes, he's right, it's been covered up all over the world wide web, it's a new sort of cover up, it's one without a cover - clever shit, imo - David Icke told me about that one, the best way to cover something up is to do it with no cover at all, confuses the tits off of people, they can't see the facts for the facts

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:54 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:Yes, he's right, it's been covered up all over the world wide web, it's a new sort of cover up, it's one without a cover - clever shit, imo - David Icke told me about that one, the best way to cover something up is to do it with no cover at all, confuses the tits off of people, they can't see the facts for the facts

So you have no comment on Brunt's words from 1.49 onwards then?
Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:56 pm

Yes, it proves conclusively they did it and Gordon Brown even though he wasn't PM told the Portugese PM to drop it, it's clearly the biggest fucking cover up since I went to bed last night.

Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:56 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:Yes, it proves conclusively they did it and Gordon Brown even though he wasn't PM told the Portugese PM to drop it, it's clearly the biggest fucking cover up since I went to bed last night.

Rolling Eyes
Oh dear

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:00 pm

Rather than try to counter my presentation of facts with sarcasm and pisstaking (last refuge of people with no argument generally), watch the two best sniffer dogs in the world (Eddie and Keela) with a 100% record at work.
No wonder they are insured for half a million pounds and used by police forces all over the world.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:14 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:Rather than try to counter my presentation of facts with sarcasm and pisstaking (last refuge of people with no argument generally), watch the two best sniffer dogs in the world (Eddie and Keela) with a 100% record at work.
No wonder they are insured for half a million pounds and used by police forces all over the world.

Dogs have no agenda and dont lie looks compelling to me
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:27 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:I'm starting a project proving 2+2 doesn't equal 4,

That's not a comparable argument, though, is it? If you tried to show that 2+2 = something other than 4, there'd be ridicule because mathematics, whereas not an absolute, is a pretty solid set of rules and all your empirical tests would be flawed because there isn't an assumption in the calculation - it does equal four.

The case is still open and in a world where, once involved, you can't fart without Fox News having the rights on how it smells, it is inconceivable that this child cannot be found.

What fucks me off is that the British press went "backward fucking Portuguese investigating cunts". Really? We don't have an Empire any more because we're shit. They might as well start dropping the petty racism and British standards being above all others because I've got news for you - they aren't.

The press in this country has sown the wind and the web in response is reaping the whirlwind. I don't fucking care whether Cheryl Cole has a boil on her arse but if every minute scrap of bollocks is going to be reported over Alex Reid's toenail clipping regime, it's a bit surprising that actual issue stories go unanswered.

Before I go any further, this isn't a point about the McCanns - this is a wider issue matter. Fortunately, you can shepherd the public into believing just about anything by feeding them daily shit masquerading as current affairs. They get to know nothing else.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:32 pm

Bert wrote:
Abdul Kowalski wrote:I'm starting a project proving 2+2 doesn't equal 4,

That's not a comparable argument, though, is it? If you tried to show that 2+2 = something other than 4, there'd be ridicule because mathematics, whereas not an absolute, is a pretty solid set of rules and all your empirical tests would be flawed because there isn't an assumption in the calculation - it does equal four.

The case is still open and in a world where, once involved, you can't fart without Fox News having the rights on how it smells, it is inconceivable that this child cannot be found.

What fucks me off is that the British press went "backward fucking Portuguese investigating cunts". Really? We don't have an Empire any more because we're shit. They might as well start dropping the petty racism and British standards being above all others because I've got news for you - they aren't.

The press in this country has sown the wind and the web in response is reaping the whirlwind. I don't fucking care whether Cheryl Cole has a boil on her arse but if every minute scrap of bollocks is going to be reported over Alex Reid's toenail clipping regime, it's a bit surprising that actual issue stories go unanswered.

Before I go any further, this isn't a point about the McCanns - this is a wider issue matter. Fortunately, you can shepherd the public into believing just about anything by feeding them daily shit masquerading as current affairs. They get to know nothing else.

We are in complete agreement, we just express it differently.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:33 pm

Portugues police record on percentage of crimes solved is far higher than Britain's ...I can post source if required.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:40 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:Portugues police record on percentage of crimes solved is far higher than Britain's ...I can post source if required.

I haven't looked into this but can well believe it, of all the countries in Europe and the ROW, I wouldn't expect Britain to be top, there would be many above and below I should guess.

What's the source btw, clearly if it is a govt or police source or backed by or based upon these it can't be trusted, can it?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:51 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:
Nobby Cheese wrote:Portugues police record on percentage of crimes solved is far higher than Britain's ...I can post source if required.

I haven't looked into this but can well believe it, of all the countries in Europe and the ROW, I wouldn't expect Britain to be top, there would be many above and below I should guess.

What's the source btw, clearly if it is a govt or police source or backed by or based upon these it can't be trusted, can it?
Give me your source for British Government involvment in the case being a 'conspiracy theory' first.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:59 pm

You're making less and less sense Tony.

You are the one who states there is clear evidence they did it when there isn't, you are the one who states that our govt told theirs to drop it when there is no evidence to prove so.

Just because David Icke, a disgraced drunken former cop and a nice dog are said by someone obsessed with something they weren't involved with to agree with your sentiments, don't make it so.

Boat was close, if this was a council couple from Dewsbury, you and the rest of the 'get the mccans' gang wouldn't give a toss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next