Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

horse-meat;and maybe there's a big conspiracy going on,i mean............

3 posters

Go down

horse-meat;and maybe there's a big conspiracy going on,i mean............ Empty horse-meat;and maybe there's a big conspiracy going on,i mean............

Post  Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:11 pm

it hasn't killed us has it.
does it have a name?

maybe we're all being groomed,
to try it.

why ISN'T it in the shops over here anyway?
and maybe we should all be vegetarians. study

we're not OBLIGED to try it.

might it be cheaper?
SAFER even,
than beef.
just wondering. study

and does it have a name?

like,,,,,,

cow is beef.
pig is pork.
etc. study

Back to top Go down

horse-meat;and maybe there's a big conspiracy going on,i mean............ Empty Re: horse-meat;and maybe there's a big conspiracy going on,i mean............

Post  Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:07 pm

Here in Spain it's known as "carne de caballo"
Delicious too.

Back to top Go down

horse-meat;and maybe there's a big conspiracy going on,i mean............ Empty Re: horse-meat;and maybe there's a big conspiracy going on,i mean............

Post  Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:26 pm

well there you go.

is it expensive?

compared to other meats?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:18 pm

It's only sold in the north of Spain, not down here....I don't know the price.
I ate it in Italy a long time ago.....it's sweet and tender.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:16 pm

It's not the issue of eating horse. It's being misrepresented horse. The Food Standard Agency was supposed to go west with the 2010 Bonfire of the Quangos, seems if you run a department down, people take advantage, who fucking knew?

If there's horse getting in being passed off as beef, what else are they foisting on us? You don't think it's only one opportunist given the size of the food industry and the cuntery of corporate Britain?.

That and if a horse has been on Bute, it can't race in this country because of concerns about the use of the drug. We just let our kids be fed it
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:22 pm

yup.
it's a worry.

Back to top Go down

Post  she Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:59 am

over here its called Pardenvlees Neutral
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:35 pm

Now they're saying "well, even if there is Bute in the food chain despite it being illegal to put that into human consumption circles even if the horse meat wasn't masquerading as beef in the first place, you'd need to eat 600 burgers in a day to suffer consequences".

Really? Right, government cunthook, have you seen Erin Brockovich? The bit where they tell the corporate shills they've given them the water they're saying isn't toxic and doesn't cause cancer and kill, and they shit a brick? Well I'd force you to eat Bute burgers, you cunt. To qualify an illegal drug in an illegal animal in an illegally labelled dish is a fucking disgrace that demeans us all by allowing you to still be in power.

Parliament is too sick, too bent to serve any more
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:49 pm

I share your anger Bert.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:34 pm

it's not good is it.

all in the name of the god $. What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:30 pm

Findus fish fingers now found to contain seahorse
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:32 am

I know I'm ok because I don't eat processed meat in fact the only meat I eat is steaks and pampered chickens and those fuckers called me a freak , love having the last laugh in the chippy horse-meat;and maybe there's a big conspiracy going on,i mean............ 882526
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:45 am

missyj wrote:I know I'm ok because I don't eat processed meat in fact the only meat I eat is steaks and pampered chickens and those fuckers called me a freak , love having the last laugh in the chippy horse-meat;and maybe there's a big conspiracy going on,i mean............ 882526

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down