Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

relaxing with crumpton oaks,and recycling green plastic bottles.

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

relaxing with crumpton oaks,and recycling green plastic bottles. - Page 2 Empty Re: relaxing with crumpton oaks,and recycling green plastic bottles.

Post  Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:49 pm

Or even this:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

relaxing with crumpton oaks,and recycling green plastic bottles. - Page 2 Empty Re: relaxing with crumpton oaks,and recycling green plastic bottles.

Post  bitofatwat Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:52 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:Let's cheer ourselves up with this:

relaxing with crumpton oaks,and recycling green plastic bottles. - Page 2 Matador-gored-by-bull-5668-1243567200-8

lol! lol! lol! lol!
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:52 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:Or even this:

Spoiler:

pale
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:52 pm

It's one of the few things I've ever seen televised that sickened me more than Matthew Wright

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:54 pm

Bert wrote:It's one of the few things I've ever seen televised that sickened me more than Matthew Wright

lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:10 am

Nobby Cheese wrote:Bullfighting and the like will slowly die out here over the next 20 years.
The younger generation have no time for it.

I very much hope so.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:13 am

bitofatwat wrote:If i was a bull, i think i'd rather pit my wits against a bloke dressed like a pansy, with a slim chance of gauging the fucker, dont think i'd mind been killed in battle tbh, must be much better than getting into a lorry, stunned and throat slit at the abbotoir. Very Happy

there was an issue of the horses used in the bullring what continually were gored, sewn up and sent back in.
ive seen for a few seconds on a video, a bulf calf being kicked to death by a group of boys.they were fined a paltry sum.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:14 am

they dont like it up em Smile
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  runawaytrain Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:48 am

Bull fighting will be banned in the next 5- 10 years MG. Smile

Animal groups are fighting hard to raise awareness in spain

Nobby, which beer you drink?
I like my san m or cruz, however, found some decent tins for 25 cents Smile
My fav is the cruz with the foil on the top, what the hell is it called???

runawaytrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:56 am

runawaytrain wrote:Bull fighting will be banned in the next 5- 10 years MG. Smile

Animal groups are fighting hard to raise awareness in spain

Nobby, which beer you drink?
I like my san m or cruz, however, found some decent tins for 25 cents Smile
My fav is the cruz with the foil on the top, what the hell is it called???

I buy that red tinned blonde beer in Carrefours......5% too!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2