Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRASIER,

+2
bitofatwat
missyj
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

FRASIER, - Page 3 Empty Re: FRASIER,

Post  missyj Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:07 pm

NotBert wrote:
missyj wrote:I would of taken that bet !  Laughing 

You mean it was him, Jonesy?  Fuck me, his schtick is appalling - has he been ill or something?
yeah it was him ,he said you liked him ,once  Neutral 
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:20 pm

Tell him I said he's a cunt.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:33 pm

missyj wrote:
NotBert wrote:

You mean it was him, Jonesy?  Fuck me, his schtick is appalling - has he been ill or something?

He might have had enough to keep him going in a forum full of bitches. That won't fly here. The stuff he put out here was frankly dire and if he was going to sit off for three days until someone outed him, then he literally has nothing to offer.

He had distinctive syntactic/grammatical errors in his old stuff as well. He seems to have lost them and gained an awful lot more. I say that as a cunning linguist (I don't care how old that joke is, I've been too serious for too long today)

NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:06 pm

I think he was scared  behindthesofa  you guys are a bit intimidating ,fwiw ,fuck all I expect Smile I think he's a nice guy he's never ever said anything nasty to me
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:52 pm

You can pick ten threads out at random in here and there's nick all to be scared of. If people are going to apply Cunters standards here, they're going to fall flat on their faces. This place doesn't need thuggery to go on, it needs real ale.

They'll never understand that on Cunters. As for being intimidated, I don't think so, somehow. Look at his nine posts since I called him. Simple (and I would layer that word) attacks, nothing more.

If this place is intimidating, he should never have come back, especially after his last incarnation on here. I came here (after barring) to get away from the pettifogging bollocks of the last forum because I had two dozen blocks in place and some threads looked like what was left after the Jong-Ils had reviewed them. I'm on a forum now that's affable and where I refuse to block. That's why I resist the Cunters' turds. I didn't come here to create another dysfunctional teenager's bedroom. Contrary to what the nonces, mouthpieces and cod fucking psychologists who wouldn't know human nature if it stepped out of its chair and chinned it for perving over minors of the other place say, I don't need it.

I am simply way, way too human for them to ever comprehend me.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:19 pm

missyj wrote:
NotBert wrote:

Incidentally, Jonesy, talking of syntax, that last post of yours quoted is how one of his would have been laid out.

You know I'm right... Razz 
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:06 am

Not one to gloat as a rule but I do love this gif...

FRASIER, - Page 3 Modpwnt
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:24 am

cheers cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:26 am

You wouldn't think that old bender Peter Wyngarde would act that thuggish really.

Back to top Go down

Post  Punting Prowler Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:50 am

NotBert wrote: I had two dozen blocks in place and some threads looked like what was left after the Jong-Ils had reviewed them.  

lol! lol! lol! 

pp
Punting Prowler
Punting Prowler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3