Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*boring thread alert*---wondering if maybe i SHOULD seek help.don't all clap at once.

Go down

*boring thread alert*---wondering if maybe i SHOULD seek help.don't all clap at once. Empty *boring thread alert*---wondering if maybe i SHOULD seek help.don't all clap at once.

Post  Guest Fri May 06, 2011 5:53 pm

maybe,
i really don't know.

there's no chance of me self-harming,
i'm too much of a wimp.

but for so long now,
too long.

tomorrow as seemed pointless.
it's just another work day,
a means to an end.

and weekend is merely a chance to rest-up and prepare for next week.
there isn't much else,
i don't think of much else.

so;
it's a shit life.
but how bad is that?
me and millions of other poor bastards.
that's life.

isn't it? *boring thread alert*---wondering if maybe i SHOULD seek help.don't all clap at once. 882526

will look into finding/tracking down associations that i could talk to,discuss my situation with.

i do think/fear, that maybe the notion that i have a medical condition,and am in need a doctor's help,might just be over-stating things.

and i don't want to expose myself to the possibility of being sent packing.
also,doctors are so limited by time.
what can you tell a doc in ten minutes?

and yet,
the seed is sown,
it's on my mind,for now, Rolling Eyes
and we'll see.

i might just get there,
you never know.

might just surprise you all yet.

well,
that's it.

i said my peice,
have a nice day all.

Smile

Last edited by erixter on Fri May 06, 2011 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

*boring thread alert*---wondering if maybe i SHOULD seek help.don't all clap at once. Empty Re: *boring thread alert*---wondering if maybe i SHOULD seek help.don't all clap at once.

Post  Guest Fri May 06, 2011 5:55 pm

dont be so hard on yourself eric, go talk to the doc...what harm can it do???

Back to top Go down

*boring thread alert*---wondering if maybe i SHOULD seek help.don't all clap at once. Empty Re: *boring thread alert*---wondering if maybe i SHOULD seek help.don't all clap at once.

Post  Guest Fri May 06, 2011 5:58 pm

i feel as though i'd be wasting his time.

i'm not exactly ill am i?

and then,
maybe i am.

sheil,
i really don't know what to do.

so,
i'll probably do what i've always done. Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 06, 2011 6:02 pm

erixter wrote:i feel as though i'd be wasting his time.

i'm not exactly ill am i?

and then,
maybe i am.

sheil,
i really don't know what to do.

so,
i'll probably do what i've always done. Embarassed
eric, once upon a time i used to think that way too...until someone said just go talk to the doc (over and over again) so i eventually did, was best move i ever made Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 06, 2011 6:17 pm

sheil,
you've made me smile.

thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 06, 2011 6:24 pm

erixter wrote:sheil,
you've made me smile.

thanks.
at least you aint suicidal....charcoal tastes shit (been there, done that!) Neutral

lol!

chin up eric, at least you know that there are people who care Smile

anytime btw eric x

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 06, 2011 6:48 pm

erixter wrote:we'll see.
Rolling Eyes

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 06, 2011 6:50 pm

sheil.
i really am thinking about it.
a lot.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 06, 2011 6:50 pm

erixter wrote:sheil.
i really am thinking about it.
a lot.
well...keep thinking about it!....PLEASE! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 06, 2011 6:52 pm

okay.
and thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 06, 2011 6:53 pm

erixter wrote:okay.
and thanks.
no need for thanks hon, i just care! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 06, 2011 6:56 pm

yeah,
i know. Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 06, 2011 6:58 pm

erixter wrote:yeah,
i know. Embarassed
just go for it, you`ve got nothing to lose...took me yrs of my friends telling me to 'just do it'' before i finally gave in...and i ended up regretting not doing it sooner tbh Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 06, 2011 7:01 pm

yeah,
i think about that also.
but i do i find the thought of my mindset changing a little scarey. affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 06, 2011 7:12 pm

erixter wrote:yeah,
i think about that also.
but i do i find the thought of my mindset changing a little scarey. affraid
thats to be expected, i felt the same, i was set in my ways and didnt think there was a problem...
but once i got the help i thought totally different about stuff....for the first time in years i was thinking positive...i`m not quite there yet eric....not by a long shot but i asked for the help yrs ago and thats the 1st step...

...next step is moving on....i find that the hardest step as i have no friends over here (well one, but we hardly see eachother, she`s worse than i am hehe).

all my friends are online (not many), shame innit?

just as long as you know you have friends online, so do something positive! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 07, 2011 3:59 pm

sorry to have wasted your time here.
but you know me. What a Face pale affraid *boring thread alert*---wondering if maybe i SHOULD seek help.don't all clap at once. 158506

i just don't know.

sheil,
i'm sorry.

i just can't see that my life is any worse than millions of others.

okay,
so i find it all a bit too much,

WAN............KERRRRRRRRRR.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down