Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

was just about to e-mail this to a female online friend,****mega'mega boring alert****

Go down

was just about to e-mail this to a female online friend,****mega'mega boring alert**** Empty was just about to e-mail this to a female online friend,****mega'mega boring alert****

Post  Guest Fri May 13, 2011 5:45 pm

who's family business,
and marriage,
is slowly slipping down the plug-hole.

online friends keep saying to me,
"ffs see your doctor,you're depressed".
and i think about that.
what if?

what if they're right?

and what if?

i went to see a doctor.
and i got help.
and suddenly i realised how ridiculous my life was.
and how phoney it all is.
and decided that life didn't have to be like this,
and that i had options.
and got selfish.
made changes,
did things,made decisions, for me.

moved out ,
and moved on.

and,
and,
and.

people say sometimes,
that "it's for the best".
easy for them to say huh!
but then,
whatabout me?

and maybe i DO deserve better.

and maybe it's better the devil that you know.

maybe,
maybe,
maybe.

ifs,buts,and maybe's.
welcome to my world.Crying face

oh ******.
maybe you're braver,
stronger than me.Embarrased smile.

the "bird in the gilded cage"syndrome.

she's at the thresh-hold.

and not sure what to do.
and i'm gonna go back into html,
and delete that shit.

erixter.

probably gonna look a bigger cnut than ever now.
but there you go.

i've given away another piece of myself.
Embarassed

Back to top Go down

was just about to e-mail this to a female online friend,****mega'mega boring alert**** Empty Re: was just about to e-mail this to a female online friend,****mega'mega boring alert****

Post  Guest Fri May 13, 2011 6:15 pm

sometimes in life eric....you just gotta take the chance! Neutral

Back to top Go down

was just about to e-mail this to a female online friend,****mega'mega boring alert**** Empty Re: was just about to e-mail this to a female online friend,****mega'mega boring alert****

Post  Guest Fri May 13, 2011 6:16 pm

sorry it took me so long to answer btw, the kids have just left....the weekend begins now! cheers Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 13, 2011 6:32 pm

sheilalma wrote:sometimes in life eric....you just gotta take the chance! Neutral
saying that...i almost did something similar a while ago but so glad i didnt, so dunno really! Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 13, 2011 6:33 pm

sheilalma wrote:sometimes in life eric....you just gotta take the chance! Neutral

the stakes are too high sheil. Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 13, 2011 6:35 pm

erixter wrote:

the stakes are too high sheil. Embarassed
you`re as bad as me haha! Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 13, 2011 6:36 pm

it's a bugger ain' it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 13, 2011 6:38 pm

erixter wrote:it's a bugger ain' it.
aye! Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 13, 2011 6:50 pm

sheilalma wrote:

will have to give that a miss.
i don't do u2b. Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 13, 2011 6:52 pm

erixter wrote:
sheilalma wrote:

will have to give that a miss.
i don't do u2b. Embarassed
you could just google the lyrics then! Rolling Eyes hehe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 13, 2011 6:58 pm

i'm off to work.
you take care sheil. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 13, 2011 7:01 pm

erixter wrote:i'm off to work.
you take care sheil. Smile
ok, dont work too hard hon x

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down