Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

need a chat

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

need a chat - Page 2 Empty Re: need a chat

Post  Admin Tue May 17, 2011 11:23 pm

she wrote:
Admin wrote:
she wrote:i find it difficult to forgive kevs family, even though i love them...does that make me a bad person?

Not at all
boat, they didnt even acknowledge siobhan at his funeral ffs, i dont know if i can forgive that, but i still love them Sad

thats a beautiful song btw x

No How were they with Kev she when he was alive ?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://juicepunters.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  she Tue May 17, 2011 11:24 pm

she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  she Tue May 17, 2011 11:30 pm

Admin wrote:
she wrote:
Admin wrote:
she wrote:i find it difficult to forgive kevs family, even though i love them...does that make me a bad person?

Not at all
boat, they didnt even acknowledge siobhan at his funeral ffs, i dont know if i can forgive that, but i still love them Sad

i knew him for 19 yrs, i knew him better than they did...they didnt even bother to ask me about anything...i was the one who reported him missing to the police in darlington, i thought they might have asked me...they got soooo much wrong during his funeral but i didnt say a thing, it still drives me mad but i wouldnt dream of saying anything, i just hold it all inside
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue May 17, 2011 11:31 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue May 17, 2011 11:36 pm

she wrote:
Admin wrote:
she wrote:
Admin wrote:

Not at all

i knew him for 19 yrs, i knew him better than they did...they didnt even bother to ask me about anything...i was the one who reported him missing to the police in darlington, i thought they might have asked me...they got soooo much wrong during his funeral but i didnt say a thing, it still drives me mad but i wouldnt dream of saying anything, i just hold it all inside

Youve let it out here she, that in itself is good. You cannot live with the burden of their missgivings/failings to their own son, his daughter and you the mother of his child. But sometimes you have to let go of that hurt inside for you peace and sanity.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  she Tue May 17, 2011 11:37 pm

listening now boat x
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  she Tue May 17, 2011 11:40 pm

lovely song boat, thanks x
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  she Tue May 17, 2011 11:49 pm

the last song i heard kev play online (they wouldnt play it at his funeral) for obvious reasons)) :'(
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue May 17, 2011 11:59 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  she Wed May 18, 2011 12:02 am

but tbh, i wish i`d have been able to sing this myself at my mums funeral, she`s have loved that...

she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  she Wed May 18, 2011 12:04 am

Admin wrote:
listening now x
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  she Wed May 18, 2011 12:20 am

really beautiful boat, thank you x

i cant believe i`m feeling so bad and i havent even had a drink tonight...just feeling so emotional, i think its because me and vons was talking about her dad earlier, and all the daft things we used to get upto going to the footy etc.
i told her...we hadnt even been to st.marys but that now he was a season ticket holder forever and it set me off...damn fresh, he got me wound up in the first fucking place Neutral
the only reason i am still a member of pp is because if i delete my account there, i will lose the last ever PM i have from my best friend and i`m not ready to deal with that right now....if they delete 'absolute drival' then thats it, i`ll never go back and i wont miss it...sick of seeing my friends and people i care about being ridiculed on there Neutral
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed May 18, 2011 12:31 am

she wrote:really beautiful boat, thank you x

i cant believe i`m feeling so bad and i havent even had a drink tonight...just feeling so emotional, i think its because me and vons was talking about her dad earlier, and all the daft things we used to get upto going to the footy etc.
i told her...we hadnt even been to st.marys but that now he was a season ticket holder forever and it set me off...damn fresh, he got me wound up in the first fucking place Neutral
the only reason i am still a member of pp is because if i delete my account there, i will lose the last ever PM i have from my best friend and i`m not ready to deal with that right now....if they delete 'absolute drival' then thats it, i`ll never go back and i wont miss it...sick of seeing my friends and people i care about being ridiculed on there Neutral

I can sit back and watch certain individuals look really pathetic, it not hard to see through a person. The key is not to sink to their level, however hard it is.

I'm knacked now sheila had a busy day with 2 matches today..hope you get some rest, and feel better soon

take care.

Sleep Sleep need a chat - Page 2 38011
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  she Wed May 18, 2011 12:37 am

Admin wrote:
she wrote:really beautiful boat, thank you x

I can sit back and watch certain individuals look really pathetic, it not hard to see through a person. The key is not to sink to their level, however hard it is.

I'm knacked now sheila had a busy day with 2 matches today..hope you get some rest, and feel better soon

take care.

Sleep Sleep need a chat - Page 2 38011
many thanks to you and staggy for putting up with me tonight, i`ll be ok tomorrow, i guess i just needed to let it all out, i need to try and get some sleep myself, need to be up 5 hours myself so will need to get my head down
speak to you`s in a bit xxx
sweet dreams xxx

she x
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  runawaytrain Wed May 18, 2011 5:39 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SP7hXCZF_o&feature=related

one of my favs, holds special place in my heart
we all lose good people. Sad
sometimes just got to grin and bear it
you know you have your internet friends when your low SHE. xx

runawaytrain

Back to top Go down

Post  runawaytrain Wed May 18, 2011 5:39 pm

runawaytrain

Back to top Go down

Post  she Wed May 18, 2011 5:41 pm

i`ll be fine now spots...i deleted myself from pp earlier Very Happy
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  runawaytrain Wed May 18, 2011 5:43 pm

wow good move
i really should too
but ive chatted to most of those guys for years and will not let laurel and hardy run me off.
Smile

runawaytrain

Back to top Go down

Post  she Wed May 18, 2011 5:46 pm

runawaytrain wrote:wow good move
i really should too
but ive chatted to most of those guys for years and will not let laurel and hardy run me off.
Smile
me too...since summer 2008 but enough was enough i spose Smile
i hardly ever posted anyway and all the shit that happened yesterday made me realise why i hadnt posted for a while Smile
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Fri May 20, 2011 10:38 pm

Staggy wrote:It's brilliant money when you get called out but shit when you dont.
If i dont go out tonight i get 20 pound before tax for sitting by the phone all night doing fuck all.
But a good night on call can net me nearly 300 quid.

What you up to in general she?
I just seem to work and work.

staggy, how did you gt on the training course?
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2