Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fellow juicers,i'm old,and i'm tired,and if i hadn't been such a fkn waster all my life...

Go down

fellow juicers,i'm old,and i'm tired,and if i hadn't been such a fkn waster all my life... Empty fellow juicers,i'm old,and i'm tired,and if i hadn't been such a fkn waster all my life...

Post  Guest Sun May 22, 2011 8:31 pm

things might have been different now.
but i was what i was,
and i am what i am. fellow juicers,i'm old,and i'm tired,and if i hadn't been such a fkn waster all my life... 158506

Back to top Go down

fellow juicers,i'm old,and i'm tired,and if i hadn't been such a fkn waster all my life... Empty Re: fellow juicers,i'm old,and i'm tired,and if i hadn't been such a fkn waster all my life...

Post  Guest Sun May 22, 2011 8:33 pm

but looking on the bright side the world didn't end yesterday and it will soon be christmas and every fucker is happy then eh eric?

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

fellow juicers,i'm old,and i'm tired,and if i hadn't been such a fkn waster all my life... Empty Re: fellow juicers,i'm old,and i'm tired,and if i hadn't been such a fkn waster all my life...

Post  Guest Sun May 22, 2011 8:35 pm

WRONG.......

i don't DO happy. No

and fck christmas. Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 22, 2011 8:37 pm

Eric i hink you are a decent bloke.
One of the few here and the other place who i would gladly give my home address to if you were passing and fancied meeting for a beer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 22, 2011 8:47 pm

STAGGY,
thank you.

i appreciate that.

i would never have the confidence though. Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 22, 2011 8:54 pm

Eric you would always be welcome.
If your ever in london im on the outskirts and would gladly take you down the local for a few ciders.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 22, 2011 9:04 pm

Eric i think you and i would get on well.
You are very cagey about your in running bets and i dont think you are a gueseer.
im a few years younger than you but i think you would fit in nicely with my mates.
All like a beer and a punt and all very wecoming,

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 22, 2011 9:08 pm

no,not a guesser.
and not very good at it. Embarassed

but my bf balance takes care of itself,
so maybe not so bad at it either.
eh? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Mon May 23, 2011 11:04 am

you came and met me eric , Very Happy
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 23, 2011 2:31 pm

mj,
even way back then.
we'd been chatting on bf like forever.

if i never ever met anybody,
i always wanted to meet you,
just once.

you've been good to me over the years,
more than you'll ever know.

you're an absolute treasure.

so don't you go getting banned eh? No

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Mon May 23, 2011 3:04 pm

lol i doubt i will get banned now unless nobby wants to come back or bert , you know where to find me though we can pm over there , no worries eric it was very nice to meet you cheers
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 23, 2011 4:44 pm

nice meeting you to mj. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down