Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i know it's old ground but,,,(please,don't post replies,and i'm sorryif it irritates)this seeing the doctor business,,,,

2 posters

Go down

i know it's old ground but,,,(please,don't post replies,and i'm sorryif it irritates)this seeing the doctor business,,,, Empty i know it's old ground but,,,(please,don't post replies,and i'm sorryif it irritates)this seeing the doctor business,,,,

Post  Guest Thu May 26, 2011 7:56 pm

i am gonna be needing to see one in the not so distant future,
because of my hearing,
hoping it's just a case of excess wax.

no need to assume that he or she will ask about my general well-being.
don't think they DO that.

anyway,
this depression bllx.

i don't think that dealing with the situation,
if indeed,there really IS a situation to be dealt with,
would be a very good idea.

my life is,
okay,less than perfect.
but there's order.
and i like order.

order means predictable,
i like that to.

if i got thinking mmmmmmmm,
i was gonna say normal.
define normal somebody.

the changes that might occur,
with my thoughts,
self-confidence,
expectations etc.
could be far reaching.
too far reaching.
as in going beyond points of no return.
now that,
i don't like.

and so,
next time i have a whinge,
going on about poor old me,
boo'hooing,
wah'wah ing.

just let it wash over you eh.

treat it for what it is.
just one sad old cnut having a rant.

eh? Smile

Back to top Go down

i know it's old ground but,,,(please,don't post replies,and i'm sorryif it irritates)this seeing the doctor business,,,, Empty Re: i know it's old ground but,,,(please,don't post replies,and i'm sorryif it irritates)this seeing the doctor business,,,,

Post  she Thu May 26, 2011 8:00 pm

i know depression when i see it eric...just talk to him about it ffs...thanks me later Smile
she
she

Back to top Go down

i know it's old ground but,,,(please,don't post replies,and i'm sorryif it irritates)this seeing the doctor business,,,, Empty Re: i know it's old ground but,,,(please,don't post replies,and i'm sorryif it irritates)this seeing the doctor business,,,,

Post  Guest Thu May 26, 2011 9:02 pm

maybe your ears are just depressed eric, maybe they're thinking "fuck it, i can't be bothered to listen anymore" Question

just ask the doc if he has anything for depressed ears and while he's at it, tired legs

if he's any good he'll get to the bottom of it all, just don't let him convince you to drop your trolleys and bend over

on a more serious note, regular drinkers experience ailments when stopping drinking rather than cutting down gradually which is why they say don't stop, get back on it

Back to top Go down

Post  she Thu May 26, 2011 9:16 pm

he wont listen...or he dont WANT to listen Neutral
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Thu May 26, 2011 9:42 pm

if your ears need syringing, then it may be best to loosen the wax with earex first.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 26, 2011 9:45 pm

my grandad always swore by hot milk with brandy, cures everything apparently

Back to top Go down

Post  she Thu May 26, 2011 9:47 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:my grandad always swore by hot milk with brandy, cures everything apparently
might buy some brandy now hehehe
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 27, 2011 6:18 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:maybe your ears are just depressed eric, maybe they're thinking "fuck it, i can't be bothered to listen anymore" Question

just ask the doc if he has anything for depressed ears and while he's at it, tired legs

if he's any good he'll get to the bottom of it all, just don't let him convince you to drop your trolleys and bend over

on a more serious note, regular drinkers experience ailments when stopping drinking rather than cutting down gradually which is why they say don't stop, get back on it

"regular drinkers"?

meaning? Shocked

i didn't drink a lot.
couldn't stay awake long enough to drink a lot.
and my alcohol tolerance level isn't great.

nah,
i know what you're saying mate.
and it's cool,
really.

this weekend,
i'm hoping to watch the utd. game,
and i couldn't give a monkey's about drink.
i'm really not bothered.

as for the doctor.

i'll get around to that sometime.
not totally mutton.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 27, 2011 6:21 pm

morning_glory wrote:if your ears need syringing, then it may be best to loosen the wax with earex first.

if i see the quack,
and i've got wax,
he'll prescribe drops to loosen the wax.

but thanks anyway. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Fri May 27, 2011 11:40 pm

they like you to loosen the wax before they syringe you.if you do it first it saves you a trip.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 28, 2011 10:40 am

morning_glory wrote:they like you to loosen the wax before they syringe you.if you do it first it saves you a trip.

i can't just get any old drops because of tinnitus.
i'll let the quack prescribe my stuff,
then i know it'll get done.
it went okay last time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down